Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001

Discus and support Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I want to play Back 4 Blood and just join xbox game pass ultimate. I tried to install Back 4 Blood but it doesn't work with error code 0x00000001.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asobod11138, Nov 8, 2021.

1. asobod11138
    asobod11138 Guest

Hi! I want to play Back 4 Blood and just join xbox game pass ultimate.

I tried to install Back 4 Blood but it doesn't work with error code 0x00000001.

There are 350GB free space so sufficient free space.

I search this problem and find this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...00000001/b2677dce-8af8-41e7-b538-1a160c8b4888 but it doesn't work. (restore OS is not tried but all others are not working)

and I tried to install other game "Goat Simulator", which is only 2GB so easily check it, is correctly work, I can play the Crazy Goat lol

It seems only Back 4 Blood is not working.

What should I do?

This is first time to use Xbox app so I don't know what is the problem.

MS store side has a temporally problem?

Thank you!

:)

asobod11138, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There is a known issue with Back 4 Blood not installing for some users at the moment. Please see here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Jesse E' Win User

No problem. Sorry about that
  4. asobod11138 Win User

5. SillyGoose2556 Win User

Gamepass Downloads Stuck at 0%

I just finished trying that, but unfortunately it did not work for me. After doing the steps that Kyle linked to I tried to download Bugsnax again. It caused the Xbox app to display error 0x00000001, then error 0x87e00196 after trying to start the download again. I tried the typical solution for these of reinstalling Gaming Services, but it just brought me back to my original issue.
  6. Jhonkito Win User

How can i run back4blood on my windows 10 x64 bit windows store when it always say that it does not support 16-bit apps?

Hi, JMAC my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, you cannot directly run Back 4 Blood on the Windows Store as it doesn't support 16-bit applications. Back 4 Blood is a modern 64-bit game and therefore incompatible with the store's limitations. However, there are alternative way to play the game on your Windows 10 x64 bit system:

Play through Xbox Game Pass:

If you have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription, you can download and play Back 4 Blood through the Xbox app on your PC. This includes Game Pass for PC and Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
Thema:

1. Download Back 4 Blood through xbox app caused error 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - Download Blood through

2. Back 4 Blood don't even download with Gamepass 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood don't even download with Gamepass 0x80073cf9: Hello, The only Gamepass Ultimate PC game that don't even download. I tried wsreset, reinstall store, change my local account, change disk, disable FW and antivirus and even install Windows 11 to...
  3. Im trying to download Back 4 Blood on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to download Back 4 Blood on PC: Hello. i just had a quick question on how to fix this issue. its telling me that i need and adult to sign in. How do i change that? I'm 25 years old and i have had this account for years lol....
  4. can't pre-download Back 4 Blood on Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't pre-download Back 4 Blood on Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have a current subscription to the Xbox GamePass for PC, however I cannot pre-download the game Back 4 Blood which is officially released at midnight tonight. Two of my friends have the Xbox...
  5. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  6. Couldn't download Hitman: Blood Money GWG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't download Hitman: Blood Money GWG: I wasn't able to "purchase" Hitman: Blood Money through Games with Gold a few days ago because every time I tried I got a simplified error that gave no explanation as to what the issue was. It was...
  7. GWG Hitman Blood Money won't download to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GWG Hitman Blood Money won't download to Xbox One: I've been a member for years and never had an issue getting GWG. I own an Xbox One and have successfully downloaded the 2 xbox one GWG. It refuses to download Hitman. I've tried numerous times...
  8. cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play farcry 3 Blood Dragon on Xbox One S - Download Profile Error: I downloaded Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon from Xbox Gold, but when I try to play, I get an error that it cannot download my profile and then gives me an error that it cannot connect to the network. I...
  9. Can't download far cry blood dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download far cry blood dragon: When ever I try and download far cry blood dragon it says can't make this transaction make the transaction on you xbox, and thats what i did. ae023f04-6848-4548-b460-09cb55cb6b5a
  10. can't download far cry 3 blood dragon , i get asked for valid payment information.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download far cry 3 blood dragon , i get asked for valid payment information.: has anyone had this problem? . de306456-c6be-496b-b833-3e66259b50e4