Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version

Discus and support Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the standard PC version and after two days of download I had reached 50 Gb then I realized that it was reset and started again. I contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by naico69, Oct 12, 2017.

  1. naico69
    naico69 Guest

    Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version


    I bought the standard PC version and after two days of download I had reached 50 Gb

    then I realized that it was reset and started again.

    I contacted the customer service who told me that a lot of customers are

    in my own situation: someone even came up to 92 Gb, before seeing

    everything deleted.

    I have opened an official report and I will go to the proper offices to report the incident: my

    money has received them immediately and working.

    In the meantime I wonder if any of you had the same problem and if he found a way to solve it, thanks for the collaboration.

    :)
     
    naico69, Oct 12, 2017
    #1
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    gear of war 4 downloading just started all over again right after its finished

    Hi!

    Probably the patches after the installation have been downloaded, since the PC version is around 100 gb.
     
    DominumStige, Oct 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Tony72495
    Tony72495 Guest
    Xbox One Download And Install Times

    I fail to understand how games can be that big. How the hell can Far Cry 4 on the PS4 and XB1 require like a 40+ GB install when the PC version is probably around 10 to 15?

    What's the extra 20 to 30 GB for? I just don't get it.

    I mean I have a 250 GB PS3 and a 120 GB 360, and I never had problems keeping tons of game saves on them.

    But my 500 GB PS4? I have to delete stuff all the time just to make room for new games, it's such a hassle.

    Like Battlefield 4 on my PS4 with all the DLC is 56 GB. I also have Battlefield 4 with all the DLC installed on my PC, and I if I remember correctly it barely tops 25 GB. What's all the extra data for?
     
    Tony72495, Oct 12, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version

    Hi!

    Other users have also had the same problem. Try checking that Windows is up to date and try to to "WSReset" command to reset the Store.

    Then try to download the game again.
     
    DominumStige, Oct 12, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version

    Hi!

    Other users have also had the same problem. Try checking that Windows is up to date and try to to "WSReset" command to reset the Store.

    Then try to download the game again.
  6. DominumStige Win User

    gear of war 4 downloading just started all over again right after its finished

    Hi!

    Probably the patches after the installation have been downloaded, since the PC version is around 100 gb.
  7. Loekieloekie1 Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

    i first got a message my pc didnt meet the required specs, after giving ok to that it gave me the settingsscreen. When I pressed next I got the terms window. After accepting it started downloading and i aborted the install on my laptop.

    Then it worked on my gaming pc.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Unable to Install Any Games With My Game Pass (PC)

  9. SoleKnight33112 Win User

    gear of war 4 downloading just started all over again right after its finished

    Hi!

    Probably the patches after the installation have been downloaded, since the PC version is around 100 gb.
    thanks for reply..... but why is the downloading starts all over again .. any idea

    and can you tell me how to copy the downloaded game to my pc so i can play it coz my laptop is not good enough to play it...
Thema:

Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version

Loading...
  1. Download ABORTED after reach 50 Gb! PC version - Similar Threads - Download ABORTED reach

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. How to completely abort and remove a started game download?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to completely abort and remove a started game download?: I initialized a new X1 yesterday and started a download, and stopped - so it was never finalized. But it remained in "to install" or whatever it was called. But found no alternative to just...