Doubt

Discus and support Doubt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have been play gta5 through gamepass for 5 months so it got removed from gamepass yesterday and I can't play it..and I deleted it so I'm planning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nishchinth.S, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Nishchinth.S
    Nishchinth.S Guest

Doubt

Hi! I have been play gta5 through gamepass for 5 months so it got removed from gamepass yesterday and I can't play it..and I deleted it so I'm planning to buy a gta5 disc so will my progress be saved once I have downloaded gta5 with disc or will not save?

:)

Nishchinth.S, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Nishchinth.S Win User

Doubt

Thank you so much!!! I had this doubt for a while but u have cleared it!😃
  3. Nishchinth.S Win User

Doubt

So will it be saved even if I buy a disc and download it again?
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Doubts

Hello Sgt Rock 1967,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from
    the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Note that pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, so your purchase of Injustice 2 was not eligible for MyVIP payback. Also, keep in mind that MyVIP payback is awarded as a monthly whole after the month is over. From our FAQ, this can happen as late as the
    15th the following month:

Os meus Créditos de Recompensas do MyVIP serão depositados na conta da Microsoft?

As Recompensas totais ganhas serão calculadas no fim de cada mês. Normalmente, você receberá seus ganhos do MyVIP em sua conta até o dia 15 do mês seguinte, embora isso esteja sujeito aos termos de
    depósito atuais do programa. Certifique-se de ficar de olho no MyStatement na página MinhasRecompensas para acompanhar seu progresso e ver seu total de Créditos de Recompensas aumentar!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

DOUBT!

You can't use mouse and keyboard while streaming. When streaming you are using the xbox console that is just showing in your pc screen.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

doubt

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Two headsets can be used on the same console, but both headsets will play the same game audio. Each player will need to log into Xbox LIVE chat separately. Each player will need his/her own Xbox controller. However, the two players cannot talk to one another.
Thema:

Doubt

1. Doubt - Similar Threads - Doubt

2. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  3. Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??: So basically I want minecraft. I have a doubt. So if i buy Minecraft from Microsoft store with my microsoft account logged in, Will my minecraft get linked with the microsoft account and I can...
  4. Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!: I purchased xbox adapter recently, and not sure if it's original or not. Seller says it's imported. [img] f8837dee-1256-4708-b8aa-07c4246bb17f
  5. Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud: Hi, I have a doubt. I've played MFS through Xcloud from my pc and it's amazing. What has surprised me is that I had to go to my profile and install the update for Spain and Portugal from the...
  6. Doubt charger for wireless headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt charger for wireless headsets.: Hello, I have a question if you can help me. I have a wireless headset for XBOX Series X. In the manual it says that to charge them, connect them to the USB port of the console. But my doubt is if...
  7. doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    doubt: Hello, what happens if I connect 2 headphones to 2 controls. They can be heard on both or only one can be heard 6156a5b0-d470-42a0-ad6a-80f0be9f3a9c
  8. Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro: Hello, I subscribed last month to the 3-month offer of Gamepass for PC for one euro. In the subscription management panel it says that the billing will take place in a few days, but it has only...
  9. Doubt about compatibility in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Doubt about compatibility in games: I am thinking of buying a game for PC in microsoft sotre, when I buy it there I could also play it in xbox? Or just for PC? The game is Sea of Thieves d702050b-24fb-4c61-925d-f0897af1d1dd
  10. Doubt with HDMI and Monitor on Xbox one S

in XboX Insiders
    Doubt with HDMI and Monitor on Xbox one S: I have a doubt if i have a monitor (full HD,144hz) that has the hdmi 1.4 port and my xbox one s has the hdmi 2.0 port, what resolution will i get playing? can i get at least 120hz? submitted by...