Doubt Home Gold

Discus and support Doubt Home Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. The home gold is only for profiles within the console xbox one, or also to other consoles connected to the same network?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dofusyosi, Jan 4, 2016.

1. dofusyosi
    dofusyosi Guest

Doubt Home Gold

Hi. The home gold
    is only for profiles within the
    console xbox one, or also to other
    consoles connected to the same network?

:)

dofusyosi, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Home Gold and game sharing doubts

That was exactly my point but reading of all the people doing that on different forums put doubts in my mind. I am quite sure there will be tons of bans coming soon! *lol*

molii-0B7034E4-D0B6-46E7-B1C5-2D1970AFF931, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Home Gold and game sharing doubts

you could use it the way you stated, but you could get both get banned for marketplace theft as home console is only your xbox at your place to enable your friends to Play your games there Doubt Home Gold ;)

home console is NOT a friends console where you Setup so HE can use your games outside of your home

StefanNeubauer, Jan 4, 2016
  4. XGN Zilther
    XGN Zilther Guest

Doubt Home Gold

Hello Dofusyosi,

By "Home Gold" I assume you are refering to sharing Gold status to other accounts by setting an Xbox as the "Home Xbox" through Settings > Personalization > My Home Xbox.

The gold sharing does only qualify on the Xbox that the account in question has set as it's home Xbox. Any other consoles would be unable to receive the shared Gold status, even if the profile was logged into another Console.

I hope I was able to answer your question, if not, provide any other information you have and I'll see what I can do about your question farther.

Thanks,

Zilther

XGN Zilther, Jan 4, 2016
  5. XGN Zilther Win User

Doubt Home Gold

Hello Dofusyosi,

By "Home Gold" I assume you are refering to sharing Gold status to other accounts by setting an Xbox as the "Home Xbox" through Settings > Personalization > My Home Xbox.

The gold sharing does only qualify on the Xbox that the account in question has set as it's home Xbox. Any other consoles would be unable to receive the shared Gold status, even if the profile was logged into another Console.

I hope I was able to answer your question, if not, provide any other information you have and I'll see what I can do about your question farther.

Thanks,

Zilther
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

Home Gold and game sharing doubts

you could use it the way you stated, but you could get both get banned for marketplace theft as home console is only your xbox at your place to enable your friends to Play your games there ;)

home console is NOT a friends console where you Setup so HE can use your games outside of your home
  7. molii-0B7034E4-D0B6- Win User

Home Gold and game sharing doubts

That was exactly my point but reading of all the people doing that on different forums put doubts in my mind. I am quite sure there will be tons of bans coming soon! *lol*
  8. Smwutches Win User

doubts deals with gold

No. Once you buy the game, it's yours.
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

doubts deals with gold

Thats the free games with gold that your thinking about OP
Thema:

Doubt Home Gold

1. Doubt Home Gold - Similar Threads - Doubt Home Gold

2. Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.: Hello, I had an old laptop made by Toshiba. Toshiba Satellite L650-10M . It has and i3 330m CPU and Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5145 But when I checked the CPU info in Intel's website it shows it has...
  3. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  4. Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??: So basically I want minecraft. I have a doubt. So if i buy Minecraft from Microsoft store with my microsoft account logged in, Will my minecraft get linked with the microsoft account and I can...
  5. Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!: I purchased xbox adapter recently, and not sure if it's original or not. Seller says it's imported. [img] f8837dee-1256-4708-b8aa-07c4246bb17f
  6. Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud: Hi, I have a doubt. I've played MFS through Xcloud from my pc and it's amazing. What has surprised me is that I had to go to my profile and install the update for Spain and Portugal from the...
  7. Doubt charger for wireless headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt charger for wireless headsets.: Hello, I have a question if you can help me. I have a wireless headset for XBOX Series X. In the manual it says that to charge them, connect them to the USB port of the console. But my doubt is if...
  8. doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    doubt: Hello, what happens if I connect 2 headphones to 2 controls. They can be heard on both or only one can be heard 6156a5b0-d470-42a0-ad6a-80f0be9f3a9c
  9. Doubt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt: Hi! I have been play gta5 through gamepass for 5 months so it got removed from gamepass yesterday and I can't play it..and I deleted it so I'm planning to buy a gta5 disc so will my progress be...
  10. Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro: Hello, I subscribed last month to the 3-month offer of Gamepass for PC for one euro. In the subscription management panel it says that the billing will take place in a few days, but it has only...