Doubt about compatibility in games

Discus and support Doubt about compatibility in games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am thinking of buying a game for PC in microsoft sotre, when I buy it there I could also play it in xbox? Or just for PC? The game is Sea of Thieves... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HMark_703, May 10, 2021.

1. HMark_703
    HMark_703 Guest

I am thinking of buying a game for PC in microsoft sotre, when I buy it there I could also play it in xbox? Or just for PC? The game is Sea of Thieves

:)

HMark_703, May 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as a game is Play Anywhere you can buy for one and play on both (as long as it's digital). Sea of Thieves will work on both.
  3. Scott Bull Win User

Additional in most games your save progress, DLC, and IAP's will also be synced, (depending on software).
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Will Xbox 360 SkyGo App be available on Xbox One with backward compatibility ?

Doubtful as backwards compatibility is for games & dlc only.
  5. Smwutches Win User

doubt about accessory

360 accessories are not compatible with the One.
  6. gds1972 Win User

doubt about accessory

Hi

When Guitar Hero first came out on Xbox One Activision made a dongle available that allowed some of the Xbox 360 Guitar Hero instruments to be used with the Xbox One version of the game. If you carry out an internet search for Xbox One Guitar Hero dongle
    you should be able to find more information on this
Thema:

1. Doubt about compatibility in games - Similar Threads - Doubt compatibility games

2. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  3. Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??: So basically I want minecraft. I have a doubt. So if i buy Minecraft from Microsoft store with my microsoft account logged in, Will my minecraft get linked with the microsoft account and I can...
  4. Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!: I purchased xbox adapter recently, and not sure if it's original or not. Seller says it's imported. [img] f8837dee-1256-4708-b8aa-07c4246bb17f
  5. Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud: Hi, I have a doubt. I've played MFS through Xcloud from my pc and it's amazing. What has surprised me is that I had to go to my profile and install the update for Spain and Portugal from the...
  6. Doubt charger for wireless headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt charger for wireless headsets.: Hello, I have a question if you can help me. I have a wireless headset for XBOX Series X. In the manual it says that to charge them, connect them to the USB port of the console. But my doubt is if...
  7. doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    doubt: Hello, what happens if I connect 2 headphones to 2 controls. They can be heard on both or only one can be heard 6156a5b0-d470-42a0-ad6a-80f0be9f3a9c
  8. Doubt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt: Hi! I have been play gta5 through gamepass for 5 months so it got removed from gamepass yesterday and I can't play it..and I deleted it so I'm planning to buy a gta5 disc so will my progress be...
  9. Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro: Hello, I subscribed last month to the 3-month offer of Gamepass for PC for one euro. In the subscription management panel it says that the billing will take place in a few days, but it has only...
  10. Doubt with HDMI and Monitor on Xbox one S

in XboX Insiders
    Doubt with HDMI and Monitor on Xbox one S: I have a doubt if i have a monitor (full HD,144hz) that has the hdmi 1.4 port and my xbox one s has the hdmi 2.0 port, what resolution will i get playing? can i get at least 120hz? submitted by...