Double verification phone lost

Discus and support Double verification phone lost in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have exhausted all the passwords I knew to get my accound back after losing my phone number.i cannot get my number back as confirmed by my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabrielle Wooley, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Double verification phone lost

I have exhausted all the passwords I knew to get my accound back after losing my phone number.i cannot get my number back as confirmed by my old carrier. I started the 30 day wait period what does that mean? After the 30 days are up will I be able to change the phone number as I still have the email it was attached to.What will happen after the 30 days? Will my account simply be deleted? I am mainly worried about all my xbox info as I've purchased a few things over the years I dont want to lose

:)

Gabrielle Wooley, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gabrielle, if the quarantine period of 30 days has started on your account, it means that at the end of that 30 days the system will add the new security number you provided, or the email you provided and thus you will be able to receive the security code so that you can log into your account again.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Double verification phone lost need help

Hi Gabrielle!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation.

Unfortunately, if you have setup two-step verification on your account, even the Microsoft support cannot help you recover it. Only us the account owners have the ability to recover and verify the ownership of our accounts using the security methods we setup on our accounts. That's how the Microsoft takes our security very seriously. You must have at least one of your security info active to at least recover your account.

Based from the article link below, it says:
    "Important: If you turn on two-step verification, you will always need two forms of identification. This means that if you forget your password, you need two contact methods. Or if you lose your contact method, your password alone won't get you back into your account—and it can take you 30 days to regain access. You may even lose access to the account. For that reason, we strongly recommend you have three pieces of security info associated with your account, just in case."
    - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Rostom L Win User

The email you used on your account as an alias or a primary email address is not part of your account security information. Please note that your account security info is like your account key aside from your account password. Without it, you cannot recover or at least make some changes to your account unless you have that particular key.

Your game licenses or purchases will remain to that account.
  5. Gabrielle Wooley Win User

I am still logged into my xbox with my account in order to change the password I need to know the password and I still need my phone number, I still have access to the email I used and I know the trusted devices and I can give info on them, but there looks to be nothing I can do I tried every password I know. What do I do about all my xbox purchases? Are they gone now completely? Is there really nothing I can do to get this resolved? I still have the card I used on my account and everything
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Thema:

1. Double verification phone lost - Similar Threads - Double verification phone

2. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  3. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  4. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  5. Xbox Series X double starts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X double starts: Hi, I have an xbox series x. When turning the xbox on with a controller the system will turn on then immediately turn off and start again. No warnings or errors appear on screen This happens...
  6. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  7. I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....: I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat. Help? de77dfab-8015-4fc4-8f14-51f0175cd6f9
  8. Double NAT type because of EE 4g Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT type because of EE 4g Wifi: I'm using EE 4g Wifi, which causes a double NAT type. I've contacted EE, and they have no solution on their end. What can I do, other than use a VPN? Can Microsoft do anything?...
  9. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  10. Double Nat with only a gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Nat with only a gateway: Hi, so I’m getting double Nat on my series X but I don’t have a modem and a router or any pair of something. I just have my ISP ONT gateway which is connected to an Ethernet switch and then my...