Double/triple inputs?

Discus and support Double/triple inputs? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox series 2 controller and out of no where my left bumper started being irresponsive. A few days later my entire controller started bugging... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cameron bussey, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Double/triple inputs?

I have an xbox series 2 controller and out of no where my left bumper started being irresponsive. A few days later my entire controller started bugging out with double/triple inputs. One day it’ll be fine then other day it’ll act up again. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

cameron bussey, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dr-Minnow-22 Win User

Double/triple inputs?

I had the same problem for a while. I went to a repair place and had the take it apart for cleaning, and it worked like new after that. It might void any warranty you have on the controller, though.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Double/triple inputs?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cameron

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, for this try and share the results:

A. Connect the controller via USB cable to your console
    B. Connect the controller to a different device like a PC or phone and try from there
    C. Double check if you controller firmware is up to date via the Xbox accessories app
    D. If you have other controller, test if something similar happens or not
  4. Ghostrider1878 Win User

double or triple EXP

it's only for this weekend as far as i know.
  5. toni starks95 Win User

double or triple EXP

Thanks Ghostrider1878 i noticed the exp was higher than usual the other day but i thought it was because I was playing on insane
  6. tfox77 Win User

Xbox 1 Keeps freezing up

Thanks, we have double/ triple checked those
Thema:

Double/triple inputs?

1. Double/triple inputs? - Similar Threads - Double triple inputs

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  5. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  6. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  7. Xbox Series X double starts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X double starts: Hi, I have an xbox series x. When turning the xbox on with a controller the system will turn on then immediately turn off and start again. No warnings or errors appear on screen This happens...
  8. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  9. I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....: I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat. Help? de77dfab-8015-4fc4-8f14-51f0175cd6f9
  10. Double NAT type because of EE 4g Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT type because of EE 4g Wifi: I'm using EE 4g Wifi, which causes a double NAT type. I've contacted EE, and they have no solution on their end. What can I do, other than use a VPN? Can Microsoft do anything?...