Double email notifications for single Microsoft account

Discus and support Double email notifications for single Microsoft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Microsoft email was previously linked to the Microsoft store. We changed that to his email, but I keep getting notifications about his purchases... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GABES_932, Jun 9, 2020.

1. GABES_932
    GABES_932 Guest

My Microsoft email was previously linked to the Microsoft store. We changed that to his email, but I keep getting notifications about his purchases through the Microsoft store. How do I stop these? Thank you.

:)

GABES_932, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Evil Krab Win User

Have you gone into the setting gs and unlinked your email?

You have not created a parental account have you?
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

If its not a parental account issue.

You can sign into his account at account.microsoft.com and go into addresses and there should be a choice to change the email for receiving billing information.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store.

an Xbox account is part of every single Microsoft account, there is no way to avoid it.

it's required to play the game. You can easily disable notifications in windows and any kind of email or otherwise communication from Xbox if you so choose
  5. Arminator Win User

Double xbox accounts on a single microsoft account

Usually it's not possible to have two Xbox accounts on the same Microsoft Account email.

However, you can try the following:

Go to
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your Microsoft Account email. There review your purchase history for that Microsoft Account email.

Since purchases are made on the Microsoft Account (and not the Xbox Account itself), you should see your past purchases on that Microsoft Account.

If you don't see any purchases, it's pretty certain, that you accidentally used a different Microsoft Account email by accident, as the purchase history on that page contains tax relevant information about your purchases.

If all of a sudden tax relevant purchases went missing from that page, you could be sure that federal tax agents were taking Microsoft apart to find these purchases.

So please check again if it's not possible that you used two different emails for your Microsoft Accounts, and made the game purchases on a different Microsoft Account.

If you still have your Microsoft Account on your Xbox console, you can try to use these

instructions to find your proper Microsoft Account
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Double xbox accounts on a single microsoft account

Only a support agent is going to be able to help you out!!
Thema:

1. Double email notifications for single Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Double email notifications

2. Xbox Series X double starts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X double starts: Hi, I have an xbox series x. When turning the xbox on with a controller the system will turn on then immediately turn off and start again. No warnings or errors appear on screen This happens...
  3. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  4. I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....: I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat. Help? de77dfab-8015-4fc4-8f14-51f0175cd6f9
  5. Double NAT type because of EE 4g Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT type because of EE 4g Wifi: I'm using EE 4g Wifi, which causes a double NAT type. I've contacted EE, and they have no solution on their end. What can I do, other than use a VPN? Can Microsoft do anything?...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Double Nat with only a gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Nat with only a gateway: Hi, so I’m getting double Nat on my series X but I don’t have a modem and a router or any pair of something. I just have my ISP ONT gateway which is connected to an Ethernet switch and then my...
  8. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  9. The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The pc game sims 2 double deluxe can it be used for commercial use on YouTube?: Can I post the game sims 2 double deluxe on YouTube and monetise videos of it? Or is that not allowed? *** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Microsoft Edge ***...
  10. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...