Double controller in game fifa 21

Discus and support Double controller in game fifa 21 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Then connected with wire my new xbox wireless controller works perfectly in Fifa 21. But then it connects with bluetooth appears TWO controllers in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AleksejsSubrovskis, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Double controller in game fifa 21

Then connected with wire my new xbox wireless controller works perfectly in Fifa 21. But then it connects with bluetooth appears TWO controllers in game and you can do nothing at all! Cursor just scrolls a menu all the time
    Double controller in game fifa 21 [​IMG]

:)

AleksejsSubrovskis, Nov 21, 2020
  2. AleksejsSubrovskis Win User

Windows updated, game updated, all drivers updated! Controller updated! software version 5.5.2641.0
  3. AhmedÇalışkan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes and Xbox Shuts Down While Playing

I installed FIFA 21 and same thing happened. Xbox shut down at FIFA 21’s loading screen.
  4. Bitsyth Win User

FIFA 21 HACKED

I would try to report it to EA directly since Microsoft won't be able to do much about it.

FIFA 21 - EA Help Page
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

PC / XBOX I have purchased FIFA 21 from Microsoft and I don't see the download icon

Hi,

If you wanted FIFA 21 for PC only then you'll need to request a refund as you've purchased the Xbox version of the game. That's why there is no download option.

PC FIFA 21 can only purchased via EA's PC online store or via Steam.
  6. FuzzyPetkova Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

On a PC. trying to download FIFA 21 or any other game and it stays at 0% and shows this error.
Thema:

1. Double controller in game fifa 21 - Similar Threads - Double controller game

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  5. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  6. So when i ɓoot up my xbox and controller and d pad is broken when i tap it it double taps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when i ɓoot up my xbox and controller and d pad is broken when i tap it it double taps...: My controller d pad is souble clicking and its glitching out and yesterday it was forking fine e47317ab-deea-476e-9cec-e88c509aa93c
  7. Why is my xbox controller double pressing the "A" button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox controller double pressing the "A" button?: I just started experiencing this issue a few weeks ago while using my xbox controllers on my pc, and it's been absolutely pissing me off. I've been troubleshooting for days on end and even got a...
  8. Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug: Some background: So the past 2 years I've been through 3 xbox controllers (2 xbox series x brand controllers, and a Razer Wolverine v2 wired controller). I'm not rough with them AT ALL. I don't...
  9. How to stop double inputs on my Xbox Series controller on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop double inputs on my Xbox Series controller on PC?: I recently purchased an Xbox Series Controller for my PC. When I'm playing games downloaded on the Xbox App or using the Controller on the app itself my inputs will be doubled or just wrong. On...
  10. My Controller double clicks

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Controller double clicks: My controller double clicks from time to time but when I play games it happens most of the time what should I do ??? a200057a-2066-4c6c-94e3-766f4926cce0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fifa 21 identifying elite controller as two players

2. FIFA 21 detecting 2 controllers