Double charging when i buy the game pass

Discus and support Double charging when i buy the game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gustavo DavidOrtiz, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Double charging when i buy the game pass

:)

Gustavo DavidOrtiz, Aug 16, 2019
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Paid for Battlefirlf Premium still got charged....

For future reference when buying season passes you should always purchase the add-on content in game or you will be double charged
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    Gustavo DavidOrtiz

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Equinox Shift Win User

Hello,

To begin, you will need to sign into your Microsoft Account, using a mobile device or a computer.

From there, you can select your account, in the top right corner, and select the link “My Microsoft Account”.

Select the Dropdown named “Account” and it will display a number of available options. Select the option “Services and Subscriptions”

Once that has loaded, the first thing you can do is verify if you have two subscriptions currently active. If this is the case, cancel one of the active subscriptions, and you will receive a notification asking you if you would like to immediately cancel,
    and receive a refund. Select yes for this option, and the money should be refunded.

If you cannot find the double subscription, the next step would be to select the dropdown again, and “Payment and Billing” along with “Order History”.

Here you will find a list of your charges on your account. You can verify that a charge was made, and retrieve the order details. From there, you will need to open a refund request, through a chat, to investigate the issue further.

let me know if you would like the process to speak with an Xbox Customer Service Rep.
  5. Gustavo DavidOrtiz Win User

Thanks You So Much. I already send it!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Gustavo DavidOrtiz,

Thanks for your post. I understand you were double-charged for your purchase of Xbox Game Pass. The best option would be to use the

Refund Request
    page to request a refund or
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent about refund request options.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Double charging when i buy the game pass - Similar Threads - Double charging buy

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  7. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  8. Double charged in Family Shared Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged in Family Shared Account: I have to family Microsoft accounts and was trying to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share the software between the family and ended up purchasing...
  9. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  10. Double charged on a gift card different days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged on a gift card different days: So I ordered a gift card and was double charged on different days. So what happened was that I purchased a gift card the 28th and I guess they found something suspicious in my account that I was...