Double Charged whilst purchasing Xbox game pass.

Discus and support Double Charged whilst purchasing Xbox game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really hope I can receive some help or get this resolved. I’m currently in South Africa and I purchased Xbox game pass a few hours ago and was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristanNaidoo, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Double Charged whilst purchasing Xbox game pass.

I really hope I can receive some help or get this resolved.

I’m currently in South Africa and I purchased Xbox game pass a few hours ago and was charged twice for the product.

It only shows one charge on my Microsoft account so I can’t request a refund or anything but it’s been charged twice on my bank account.

I remember something of similar effect happening previously when I purchased Xbox live Gold and it not reflecting on my account for usage until it charged me again but it was resolved after a few days.

I hope you guys can help if it’s not a bother.

:)

TristanNaidoo, Jul 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi TristanNaidoo, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time, kindly check your subscription time if 2 months were added via https://account.microsoft.com/services.

If not and you've mentioned that there is no order history, you may need to reach out to your bank to have them check the charge that was deducted.
  3. TristanNaidoo Win User

Also wanted to add that. It usually charges from Sandton and it has for many years but at the same time it added an additional charge from a location I haven’t encountered before which was the second charge.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Paid for Battlefirlf Premium still got charged....

For future reference when buying season passes you should always purchase the add-on content in game or you will be double charged
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play and Xbox

Double check on account.microsoft.com to see if you do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you only have Xbox Game Pass, then that will be why you were charged for EA Play.
  6. MIXMASTERMIKE jones Win User

Xbox game pass

Since I already have Xbox live gold by getting ultimate game pass would I be double charged?
Thema:

1. Double Charged whilst purchasing Xbox game pass. - Similar Threads - Double Charged whilst

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  7. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  8. Double charged in Family Shared Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged in Family Shared Account: I have to family Microsoft accounts and was trying to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share the software between the family and ended up purchasing...
  9. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  10. Double charged on a gift card different days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged on a gift card different days: So I ordered a gift card and was double charged on different days. So what happened was that I purchased a gift card the 28th and I guess they found something suspicious in my account that I was...