Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...

Discus and support Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot get ahold of anyone from support on the phone that can help me, Nor can I online. Heres the deal, ive been nice and ive waited a week.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unryl, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Unryl
    Unryl Guest

Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited...

I cannot get ahold of anyone from support on the phone that can help me, Nor can I online. Heres the deal, ive been nice and ive waited a week. Microsoft you are the biggest tech company in the world. Why in the world should this even be possible. I want
    my money back on the duplicate charge for 529.99. You have 24 hours before I file complaints with the BBB, and the FTC. It is fraudulent and at the moment you cannot get ahold of any live person for support on billing. I have tried for the past 4 days. I received
    my console and the first charge has posted. I need my money and you guys have it locked up because of a fraudulent double billing. I have bought numerous amounts of xbox products for myself, fam, and friends. This is how you treat a loyal customer? I have
    tried posting in the sales part of the forum but no one answers **** there. You have until december 17th to release the fraudulent charge so I can access my money. If not ill be filing complaints with the FTC, BBB, and the Bank. My lawyer and financial advisor
    said it should have bounced back after a week in most cases but its been since december 5th. I waited because I didnt want to risk not getting my system but im not waiting anymore.

:)

Unryl, Dec 17, 2020
  2. Unryl Win User

Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited a week.

Thanks for the help. Been more helpful than microsoft has been. I need my money and you cannot get ahold of billing been trying for days. I have talked to my bank they told me to check with the merchant. I was trying to do it without filing reports. I
    was charged twice and since mine is a debit it takes that away from my balance even if its a pre auth. Now Im cut off from 530.00 right before christmas. If they want to send me a second xbox series x ill take that too, but either way they got 24 hours before
    I file my complaints.
  3. MorrowGamer Win User

Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited a week.

I know when I ordered mine from Microsoft they would place a pending charge on my credit card every once in awhile while the console was on back order. They only charged me once though by the time they shipped it. If you used your bank account it could
    be your bank that still got the first hold locked down even though it was just a pre-authorization.
  4. OGMUDDBONE15 Win User

I got a refund for a game and they sent me it and then took back the money right after

I got the refund and they took the money out right after, i was originally double charged on a game requested a refund they put the money back in my account and then took the money back from me
  5. Verified✔️JB Win User

FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie

Bro same!!! Waited so long to watch and now ive tried every step and they freaking double charged me.
  6. Putin Neska Win User

Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

I’m waiting for the Series S. If I chose the Series X I’d also have to upgrade my tv, would rather not do that right now.
Thema:

1. Double charged for series x, I want my money back right now. Ive been nice and have waited... - Similar Threads - Double charged series

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  7. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  8. Double charged in Family Shared Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged in Family Shared Account: I have to family Microsoft accounts and was trying to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share the software between the family and ended up purchasing...
  9. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  10. Double charged on a gift card different days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged on a gift card different days: So I ordered a gift card and was double charged on different days. So what happened was that I purchased a gift card the 28th and I guess they found something suspicious in my account that I was...