double charged for a game

Discus and support double charged for a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been charged twice for a game I bought and I would like to call someone at xbox support so can someone give me the uk support phone number... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bailey ツ, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Bailey ツ
    Bailey ツ Guest

I have been charged twice for a game I bought and I would like to call someone at xbox support so can someone give me the uk support phone number

:)

Bailey ツ, Jan 24, 2023
  2. ozbundyboy Win User

Double charged for a game?

My suggestion is to send a mezsage to Xbox Support via email or Twitter about your problem. You might have to verfify that you have been double charged for the transaction which will be highlighted in your "transaction history" in relation to the method
    you paid for Rocket League. You may need the transaction listing from your paypal account or credit card account (I suggest just the information relating to the transactions and none of your personal account information) so that you can be refunded with the
    overpayment.
  3. Smwutches Win User

double charge in game

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

Actually for security purposes, only phone or chat support would be able to issue refunds. There also is no email for support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but you will have to work with support for a refund. No one on the forums can issue refunds.
  6. MargaretPalmer2 Win User

Double charge

Ok I used Google and finally was able to contact someone. As far as they can tell, the problem is on the PayPal side so I will now contact them.

Thank You for your assistant!
Thema:

1. double charged for a game - Similar Threads - double charged game

2. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  6. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  7. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  8. Double charged in Family Shared Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged in Family Shared Account: I have to family Microsoft accounts and was trying to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share the software between the family and ended up purchasing...
  9. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  10. Double charged on a gift card different days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged on a gift card different days: So I ordered a gift card and was double charged on different days. So what happened was that I purchased a gift card the 28th and I guess they found something suspicious in my account that I was...