double charged for a game

Discus and support double charged for a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been charged twice for a game I bought and I would like to call someone at xbox support so can someone give me the uk support phone number... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bailey ツ, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Bailey ツ
    Bailey ツ Guest

I have been charged twice for a game I bought and I would like to call someone at xbox support so can someone give me the uk support phone number

:)

Bailey ツ, Jan 24, 2023
  2. ozbundyboy Win User

Double charged for a game?

My suggestion is to send a mezsage to Xbox Support via email or Twitter about your problem. You might have to verfify that you have been double charged for the transaction which will be highlighted in your "transaction history" in relation to the method
    you paid for Rocket League. You may need the transaction listing from your paypal account or credit card account (I suggest just the information relating to the transactions and none of your personal account information) so that you can be refunded with the
    overpayment.
  3. Smwutches Win User

double charge in game

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smwutches Win User

Actually for security purposes, only phone or chat support would be able to issue refunds. There also is no email for support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but you will have to work with support for a refund. No one on the forums can issue refunds.
  6. MargaretPalmer2 Win User

Double charge

Ok I used Google and finally was able to contact someone. As far as they can tell, the problem is on the PayPal side so I will now contact them.

Thank You for your assistant!
Thema:

1. double charged for a game - Similar Threads - double charged game

2. Why are you double charging me for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you double charging me for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months?: Why have you been charging me twice a month for ultimate game pass for the last 3 months? bcd7a15b-f241-463c-bfe0-1a3aebb3490c
  3. Double Charged whilst purchasing Xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double Charged whilst purchasing Xbox game pass.: I really hope I can receive some help or get this resolved. I’m currently in South Africa and I purchased Xbox game pass a few hours ago and was charged twice for the product. It only shows one...
  4. Why do I get double charged when I preorder a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get double charged when I preorder a game: Sometimes when i preorder a game i get double charged. Whats up with that? 37745258-d41b-46e4-8bf4-93cfb40f09a7
  5. Being double charged for my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Being double charged for my Xbox game pass subscription: Hi For 8 months i have been double charged for my xbox game pass for pc however ive only just noticed. I have requested a refund of £35.92 - however the reply from microsoft was an email stating...
  6. How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game: I purchased a Call of Duty digital game and got an error message that it didn't work at the time so I bought it again. Then apparently both charges came through so I basically paid $120 for this...
  7. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  8. double charge in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    double charge in game: good day, I just bought Black's game for the xbox one but they double charged me for the game, what do I need to do to get my money back? I already verified in my bank account and if the two...
  9. I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been double charged on my last 3 purchased games: Hello, In my last 3 purchases I've been double charged, each charge has a different authorization code, even the double charges. Thanks, Alfredo Ramirez e514cffa-b456-476f-938a-a63f1b16da9a
  10. Dispute a double charge for single game title

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dispute a double charge for single game title: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves on XBox, then realized I could have it on PC and still play with friends that use XBox as it's cross platform. I cancelled my order on the console and re-purchased it...