Dossed Help

Discus and support Dossed Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing rocoet leauge and This Guy was being toxic And In the End I beat him and Messaged Him, he then messaged me a random ip and my location... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zin()(), Mar 22, 2021.

  1. Zin()()
    Zin()() Guest

    Dossed Help


    I was playing rocoet leauge and This Guy was being toxic And In the End I beat him and Messaged Him, he then messaged me a random ip and my location and hit my Wifi down for a Minute or so, what can i now do? How can i portect protect myself from this and what Can i do? He said hes gonna ddos me again tomo for a long time idk what i can do

    :)
     
    Zin()(), Mar 22, 2021
    #1
  2. DetachedAPuppy Win User

    DDoSing and Stressing Routers

    You know whos dossing though and there for your just reporting random people. ive been banned each morning and 10 min ago i got dossed again and have 24 hour abandon sanction
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Dossing

    if they messaged you then yes, if not microsoft have no way of knowing as it happens outside of live. ip addresses can be obtained without external sites to as they are publicly available. if you have been ddossed then contact you isp.
  4. Zheqii Win User

    Random connection interupted! HELP!

    The sitecom is a router and the genexis is a modem according to my isp. The genexis doss have 4 lan ports
  5. AydenGreer Win User

    Xresolver

    This doesnt help a single bit your pointing out the obvious my location is private info and that shows up on the website and my ip should be private when people can openly doss me offline because of it
  6. Sean2383 Win User

    d dossing

    Sadly phone support are wrong in this situation.

    You're opening yourself and Microsoft up to a defamation case as a worst case scenario. But the forum terms do not allow naming of other gamer tags in posts such as this.

    The best thing you can do is follow the steps above!
Thema:

Dossed Help

Loading...
  1. Dossed Help - Similar Threads - Dossed Help

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Why doss my RT and X not work in roblox games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doss my RT and X not work in roblox games: My RT im any shoting game just doesn't work ams is completely useless and my X is the exact same thing 1ccf7185-60c7-4a98-94d9-7504acfe8751
  9. CenturyLink: Doss attack

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    CenturyLink: Doss attack: CenturyLink (ISPs): Doss attack Sorry to hear it. The PET do not take evidence of wrong-doing. You can go to their bio and select Report or Block then follow the instructions provided. As for...
  10. This is DOSS or what ever it called.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    This is DOSS or what ever it called.: I know I posting this wrong place. If there was a place for it. I couldn't log on to XBOX.com. But I could log on to other MS sites like outlook. And few resets of the router. I could log in to...