Dose the Xbox series x have ray tracing?

Discus and support Dose the Xbox series x have ray tracing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dose the Xbox series x have raytracing my friend says it dose not and i believe it dose can someone help me end this debate?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cameron Collins2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Dose the Xbox series x have ray tracing?

Dose the Xbox series x have raytracing my friend says it dose not and i believe it dose can someone help me end this debate?

:)

Cameron Collins2, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Ray Tracing

Hi,

Ray Tracing is on a per-game basis on both the Series S and the Series X. Some games have it, some do not. If a game has Ray Tracing it will normally be in it's options menu. Some games such as Watch Dogs Legion have ray tracing enabled by default.

Unlike Series X, the S model does not have RT for some games that the Series X has.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Yes. Although it's not much of a match for PC RT, it can still shine pretty well on certain games on Xbox.

Doom Eternal Next Gen RT update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAb8VS75X6s
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Cameron! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Yes,it does support ray tracing

Bit not every game feature ray tracing
  5. LuciousVandoozer Win User

Xbox Series X/S ray tracing

Ok so only certain games will have ray tracing? Do you know if any games that were on the xbox one will be capable of it on the series s/x? Also I’ve seen videos showing the series X’s ray tracing abilities and they used minecraft as an example. Do you now
    if this is real and if minecraft will support ray tracing or is this unconfirmed?

One of the main reasons I plan on buying one of the new consoles is for the ray tracing abilities (especially on minecraft)
  6. TANMAN55555 Win User

Total miner forge launch error

need this to be on the series x with ray tracing in 4k
Thema:

1. Dose the Xbox series x have ray tracing? - Similar Threads - Dose series ray

2. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  3. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  4. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  5. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  6. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea
  7. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. my account got hacked and dose not exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and dose not exist: my account under the gmail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** dose not want to work anymore and when i try to login to minecraft and microsoft xbox on my pc a...
  10. when i pres the install all to install a game dose not hapend anythig is on mi xbox series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i pres the install all to install a game dose not hapend anythig is on mi xbox series...: i have a xbox series s as a ghift from mi grandma but it whas used befor and i factory reset it but like a week ago started to work slower then befor and i cant dowlond any game my xbox ultimate...