Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or...

Discus and support Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or download a new one on the xbox app on my pc any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IzBeamz, Feb 25, 2023.

1. IzBeamz
    IzBeamz Guest

Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or...

Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or download a new one on the xbox app on my pc any help would be much appreciated thanks.

:)

IzBeamz, Feb 25, 2023
  2. D. H Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

Another problem I have is my windows updates get stuck at 0% and ask me to retry

Download error - 0x80004002
  3. IzBeamz Win User

Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or download a new one on the xbox app on my pc any help would be much appreciated thanks

I only got success with these two the rest was an error, I had to disable the firewall for it to get these two to work but the problem still priests

regsvr32 wups.dll
    regsvr32 wups2.dll
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or download a new one on the xbox app on my pc any help would be much appreciated thanks

Hello IzBeamz, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your PC.

You may need to try re-registering your Windows update .dll. Please follow the steps below to see if they help.

1. Click on Start, choose Run and type cmd, and then click OK

2. Type the following commands. Press 'ENTER' after each command:

regsvr32 wuapi.dll

regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

regsvr32 wucltui.dll

regsvr32 wups.dll

regsvr32 wups2.dll

regsvr32 wuweb.dll

The system may not find some .dll's but just keep going and try to update after you're done. If you still get the error code then disable your PC Firewall then follow steps 1 and 2 again.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

6. HELLMOUTH Win User

Preview update bricked my console?

Do you have a link? The one twitter support gave me gives the "group not found" message.

The Update error 0x80004002 0x00000000 0x00000200
Thema:

1. Dose anyone know why im getting a error code 0x80004002 when trying to update games or... - Similar Threads - Dose anyone why

2. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  3. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  4. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  5. Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose xbox allow big scammers in looking for groups posts.: This gets posted ever few minutes. All kinds of GTA 5 modded accounts with cars Cash Modded outfits and fast delivery. Go to www,u4gm,com and use coupon "xb" for 15% off. The poster is not...
  6. if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...

in XBoX on Windows
    if im in europe and buy a xbox from the xbox website dose it come whit the american style...: i want to buy a xbox series x from the xbox official website, i live in europe if i buy it from there will it come whit the american style power wire? c7a40731-9a79-4a14-832b-236af8c517ea
  7. Why dose it show that I own these games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dose it show that I own these games?: So hi I was on my Xbox app and saw a game on my games you own filter Aliens fire team elite and doom eternal battle mode dishonored etc games me and my family never played and most of them are...
  8. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  9. my account got hacked and dose not exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and dose not exist: my account under the gmail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** dose not want to work anymore and when i try to login to minecraft and microsoft xbox on my pc a...
  10. Dose anyone know what is causing this bug in halo infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dose anyone know what is causing this bug in halo infinite?: It appears for split second then gose away but it keep repeating [img] 835f891c-8b46-4ae8-b980-527dcd0ca4dc