Dorfromantik and Game Pass

Discus and support Dorfromantik and Game Pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have seen a new city building game called Dorfromantik. It looks very impressive and is something I would love to play, but sadly it is only a PC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kindcodestephen, Apr 13, 2021.

  1. Dorfromantik and Game Pass


    I have seen a new city building game called Dorfromantik. It looks very impressive and is something I would love to play, but sadly it is only a PC game, so I can't play it.

    It would be great to see it on Game Pass. So, Microsoft, now about it?

    :)
     
    kindcodestephen, Apr 13, 2021
    #1
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

    I can't play online even though I have game pass?

    There are 4 versions of Game Pass.

    Game Pass Core, Game Pass for console, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate.

    Only Game Pass Core and Game Pass Ultimate include the ability to play online multiplayer games.

    Is your subscription for one of those two or is it just Game Pass for console?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I have xbox game pass but i can't play ea play games

    Did you buy standard Game Pass for console or Game Pass Ultimate? EA Play is only included with Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass, not the standard Game Pass for console.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Change subscription

    Also, if you purchase Game Pass first, then it would be converted to Ultimate and if you cancel ultimate, you would lose your Game Pass subscription. So if you do cancel Ultimate, do it first before you downgrade to just Game Pass.

    Which subscription are you downgrading to, is it Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, or Game Pass Core?

    If Game Pass Core, you will only have access to just over 30 games that are part of the Game Pass catalogue, and online multiplayer.

    If Xbox Game Pass, you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the Xbox Console, and no online multiplayer.

    If PC Game Pass, then you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the PC including EA Play, and online multiplayer.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

    Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

    Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Owned xbox one but now on pc and have tons of issues

    If you're signed into the same account, then you're still using Game Pass Ultimate. Game Pass Utlimate is just a bundled subscription of Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold. It doesn't change what games are available with Game Pass. So on the PC, you would still have access to the same Game Pass games with Ultimate or standard PC Game Pass.
Thema:

Dorfromantik and Game Pass

Loading...
  1. Dorfromantik and Game Pass - Similar Threads - Dorfromantik Game Pass

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...