Doom 3 BFG Edition won't install/download on Xbox One X - Why?

Discus and support Doom 3 BFG Edition won't install/download on Xbox One X - Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I missing something? It is still in the official Xbox site BC list: https://i.ibb.co/NKHSjdV/bc-compat-doom-3.png So I got the 360 BFG version of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zuljaras, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Zuljaras
    Zuljaras Guest

Am I missing something?

It is still in the official Xbox site BC list:

https://i.ibb.co/NKHSjdV/bc-compat-doom-3.png

So I got the 360 BFG version of the game. First I installed it on my 360 and it worked well. So I am sure that my disc is recognized as it is fully playable and on the 360.

But when I insert the disc in my One X all it says is "There is problem getting this content at the moment."

I tried with power cycles and restarts. I have tried my other BC games and they all prompted to download/install like Assassins Creed 4, The Orange Box, Fable 2, Fallout 3.

Is there a problem with Doom BFG on the Backwards compatibility program?!

:)

Zuljaras, Sep 29, 2020
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

MP is DYING!!

[quote user="Back Lot Basher"]

I haven't really followed the news about Doom on 360, but I played a ton of Doom on PC and the old Xbox. What's the story on the new one? Is it a completly new game?

[/quote]

Its the ported version of Doom 3 that was on the original xbox. It already had a co-op campaign on the xbox over live so this should be a fairly easy port. The 360 version of Doom 3 also comes with Doom 1 and Doom 2. Plus the Doom 3 expansions. All for
    $39.99. One heck of a deal IMO. Doom 3 BFG edition.
    http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/doom-3-bfg-edition/103102
    Oh and it can also be played in 3d. I didnt know that. I can put my 3d tv to use. :)
  3. chirtman Win User

Doom3

4. aC00Lguy Win User
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Issue Playing Backwards Compatible Games

6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Backward Compatibility -- Known Experience Concerns

Updated 3/7/2016 - DOOM II (on the DOOM III BFG Edition disc) is currently not supported in European countries.
Thema:

1. Doom 3 BFG Edition won't install/download on Xbox One X - Why? - Similar Threads - Doom BFG Edition

2. Doom 3 BFG Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 BFG Help: For my birthday i got Doom 3 BFG and was able to play on my Xbox one it the next day i loaded the game it did the classic Xbox 360 swoosh thing but then it froze at the end of the swoosh thing and...
  3. DOOM 3 BFG - Game got frozen in some point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM 3 BFG - Game got frozen in some point: I was playing DOOM BFG on my XBOX ONE X, and the game got frozen in the 3rd floor of Communication Area (when you got out of the elevator and try to reach the door in the end of the corridor). No...
  4. DOOM 3 BFG EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM 3 BFG EDITION: I purchased DOOM 3 BFG EDITION which states backwards compatible for the new XBOX ONE and the console keeps saying, "not playable here". Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong? I am new to...
  5. Doom 3 bfg won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 bfg won't install: I insert the disc from doom 3 bfg and it shows that there is a disc inserted. When I select the disc to install I get an error message : " this game isn't playable here". It says right on the...
  6. Doom 3 BFG Edition (Spanish)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 BFG Edition (Spanish): If i insert spanish version of Doom 3 BFG edition, does downloaded "emulated" vesion of game might be in other language? depending on region? for example English in UK?...
  7. Doom 3 BFG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 BFG: Are you sure this game is backward compatible? Cause it doesn't exist in the xbox one game store via console, and it won't even let me buy it or look at the price on the website. I'm sorry but why...
  8. Doom 3 BFG 3D?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 BFG 3D?: No 3D support for Doom 3 BFG bc?? 881fa6a1-e42b-45d2-af7a-08f29a996ea1
  9. Doom 3 BFG "install disc"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 BFG "install disc": I installed Doom 3 BFG but whenever I put the disc in, the disc tile still says "install disc" instead of recognizing the disc. The game did install because I can go find it on my games list and...
  10. DOOM 3 BFG Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    DOOM 3 BFG Edition: DOOM 3 BFG Edition is finally BC. Pinky Come Out and Play. efae2698-96c5-47a7-ad4b-03eb70f05b1c