doom 3 achievements have bee disabled

Discus and support doom 3 achievements have bee disabled in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi ok so i downloaded doom3 on my pc and though game pass started to play and accidentally entered the console which disabled the achievements ok fair... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raywhyte1, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Raywhyte1
    Raywhyte1 Guest

hi ok so i downloaded doom3 on my pc and though game pass started to play and accidentally entered the console which disabled the achievements ok fair enough i get it i might cheat code it but however i dont want to do that so i deleted my save uninstalled the game and i downloaded it onto my xbox so i could not make that mistake again

But however the achievements are still diabled WHY.WHY i dont get it so i cannot have any achievements on this game now EVER because of one key tap ****! please can anyone help

:)

Raywhyte1, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Raywhyte1 Win User

yeah what a pain could have saved a lot of messing about but hey-ho am there now
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RayWhyte1

Achievements are disabled only for this game or if you check different one the issue persists? When you said "disabled" it means that you're not able to earn any?

Would be great if you send a picture of what's exactly this

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Got it, yes... when you enter in the console mode. Achievements are disabled

Usually to fix this you only need to start a new game.

Are you able to do that in the game?

Or you can go to your Xbox and delete your saved progress everywhere:

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.

Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data and then press A on your controller

There, select delete everywhere, you should be able to earn achievements again
  5. Raywhyte1 Win User

yes done that i just played and done blow up 20 barrels and got the achievement do it is working it just was not showing up on the tracker so now i can get on with the game thanks for your time

ray whyte
  6. Raywhyte1 Win User

yeah hi thanks for the reply

yes it is just for this game and yeah i cant earn any achievement

i havent really got a picture though

its only after when i entered the console pretty much at the start of the game on the pc and then started playing it on xbox i got the msg

"achievements are disabled on this game due to the console being used"

i'm only going by the achievement tracker as when i started a new game one achievement is blow up 20 barrels so i blow up 2 barrels and the achievement say 0% and another is collet all PDAs i get 2 and achievement says 0% i probably got to play quite a bit to get to the frist achievement unlock

is this a thing i can change feels like its stuck on my tag and thats it ?
Thema:

1. doom 3 achievements have bee disabled - Similar Threads - doom achievements bee

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post: I'm pretty sure, that we all can agree on cooperation in Eternal would ROCK!!! That's all I had to say about that......;) a6dee12d-039e-4a49-93e9-8029f9bd9c4a
  4. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  5. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  6. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal: hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out. I would like to know if I can turn rtx on or off....
  7. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  8. i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...: i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i need to buy it 5dfc0b2f-c6f4-4472-8a1d-571f7a7c7db1
  9. Doom 3 does not open in the Xbox App on PC, I have w11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 does not open in the Xbox App on PC, I have w11: The game will not open for me although it has already been uninstalled many times, in addition to changing from w10 to w11 cb3961c1-78bc-453b-869c-ecf0a59055cf
  10. DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X: Doom eternal campaign freezes every 10-20 minutes during campaign. This is terrible. I’m seeing that it’s happening to numerous people and nothing has been done about it. This is very sad to see a...