DONT USE XBOX ONE , TECH SUPPORT THEIR A JOKE CANT EVEN SORT MY ACCOUNT OUT DIDNT FULLY LIFT ...

Discus and support DONT USE XBOX ONE , TECH SUPPORT THEIR A JOKE CANT EVEN SORT MY ACCOUNT OUT DIDNT FULLY LIFT ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; SO , GOT BANNED BECAUSE SOMEONE FALSEY LEFT REPORT , NOW AFTER MY BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED IVE LOST ALL COMMUNICATIONS , CANT JOIN PARTYS , CANT JOIN GAMES... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOYRACA619, Dec 20, 2015.

1. BOYRACA619
    BOYRACA619 Guest

DONT USE XBOX ONE , TECH SUPPORT THEIR A JOKE CANT EVEN SORT MY ACCOUNT OUT DIDNT FULLY LIFT ...

SO , GOT BANNED BECAUSE SOMEONE FALSEY LEFT REPORT , NOW AFTER MY BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED IVE LOST ALL COMMUNICATIONS , CANT JOIN PARTYS , CANT JOIN GAMES PROPERLY MY MIC CANT BE HEARD , BOUGHT NEW MIC AFTER RECOMMENDED BY XBOX SUPPORT , AGAIN NEW MIC NO MUTE
    CANNOT BE HEARD BY PARTY , BOUGHT NEW CONTROLLER , STILL SAME PROBLEM , SPENT ALL SUNDAY FROM HALF 7 TILL NEAR 12AM CONTACTING TECH SUPPORT WITH OUT BEING ABLE TO POST ON HERE , 1 TECH SUPPORT MANAGED TO RESET MY ACCOUNT WHICH MEANT I COULD POST ON HERE SO
    I GOT A CHANCE TO WRITE THIS AND BEEN TOLD IT WILL BE SORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS IM CONSTANTLY BEING ASKED WHATS YOUR GAMERTAG WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS , WHATS YOUR NETWORK STATUS IS NAT OPEN , NATS OPEN , RESTART THE XBOX 4 TIMES IN ONE NIGHT , NO PHONE NUMBER
    TO CALL , BEEN AN XBOX LIVE CUSTOMER FOR 6/7 YEARS SPENT OVER £300 IN MEMBERSHIP IN THAT TIME AND IM GETTING TREATED WITH NO RESPECT , ENFORCEMENT TEAM FIX THIS WITHIN 24 HOURS IM TIRED OF YOU BUNCH ON JOKERS NOW

:)

BOYRACA619, Dec 20, 2015
  2. PIRATE DUCK
    PIRATE DUCK Guest
    A quick MW3 preorder question

[quote user="SiteTLG"]

Ok so we've all seen the LAME poster that Gamestop is offering as a preorder bonus. But while I was in Gamestop yesterday with a friend who was getting LA Noire the dudes working there told us that if you preorder MW3 now then you'll get ALL of the preorder
    bonuses that they'll be releasing. He said there was rumor of a new bonus every month until release. Just wondering if theres any truth to this at all or if anyone here has heard something similar.

[/quote]my guess is its because so little people have actually preordered it, they are spreading lies to get people to preorder or buy it. gamestop is full of liars and theives who will do and say anything to cover their @@@. if you want them to stay true,
    write up a legally binding contract saying that they will hold their word to anything they say about any sort of preorder for ANY game. i can 110% gurantee you they wont sign it because they know everything they say is a lie. if gamestop says anything about
    anything, take it with a grain of salt and a quick tequila shot, because they WILL say "we never said anything like that".

PIRATE DUCK, Dec 20, 2015
  3. FoomBerry
    FoomBerry Guest
    A quick MW3 preorder question

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

[quote user="SiteTLG"]

Ok so we've all seen the LAME poster that Gamestop is offering as a preorder bonus. But while I was in Gamestop yesterday with a friend who was getting LA Noire the dudes working there told us that if you preorder MW3 now then you'll get ALL of the preorder
    bonuses that they'll be releasing. He said there was rumor of a new bonus every month until release. Just wondering if theres any truth to this at all or if anyone here has heard something similar.

[/quote]my guess is its because so little people have actually preordered it, they are spreading lies to get people to preorder or buy it.
    gamestop is full of liars and theives who will do and say anything to cover their @@@. if you want them to stay true, write up a legally binding contract saying that they will hold their word to anything they
    say about any sort of preorder for ANY game. i can 110% gurantee you they wont sign it because they know everything they say is a lie. if gamestop says anything about anything, take it with a grain of salt and a quick tequila shot, because they WILL say "we
    never said anything like that".

[/quote]

You must get the bad Gamestops, the one I go to is very well informed.

FoomBerry, Dec 20, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. There was an issue with chat not working after a suspension has been lifted but, for the most part it has been rectified. Please try the steps at the link below to see if that helps.

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx

If it does not then I have heard that others have found success in deleting their profile from the console, power cycling it by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down and unplugging for 10 minutes before powering up and re-adding
    their profile.

onyxishere, Dec 20, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

DONT USE XBOX ONE , TECH SUPPORT THEIR A JOKE CANT EVEN SORT MY ACCOUNT OUT DIDNT FULLY LIFT MY BAN BUNCH OF LIARS AND THEIVES

Sorry to hear it. There was an issue with chat not working after a suspension has been lifted but, for the most part it has been rectified. Please try the steps at the link below to see if that helps.

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx

If it does not then I have heard that others have found success in deleting their profile from the console, power cycling it by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down and unplugging for 10 minutes before powering up and re-adding
    their profile.
  6. GregZilla2181 Win User

cant connect to some features of live , they got hacked again ?

Ok we dont pay fees to play offline, single player. This is bullsh** im tired of paying just to not be able to use my live acct. I get one day off a week and low and behold my xbox cant access apps or online content.

Mayve if xbox hired better techs this wouldnt happen, they charge a premium for these consoles and yet cut every corner they can in the support and tech area. Absolute joke. Ps4 bound.
  7. BilalAhmed210 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one s

I tried. Didnt worked out.

i spoke to support. They informed i cant. I can only buy that game on xbox 360.which i dont have in irder tonokay it on my one s
  8. ProjectPat1 Win User

False suspension

Well, it's not a perma ban. It's probably just a comms ban. You can figure out when it's lifted IF and that is a HUGE if you can get ahold of support. The Xbox enforcement page is broken and Xbox has yet to make a statement on this. Absolutely ridiculous. They will tell you to " Wait ". Not even joking. What a joke.
  9. ashtynCarter Win User

Minecraft

Thank you i sorted the problem out by make an xbox account even know i dont own one
Thema:

1. DONT USE XBOX ONE , TECH SUPPORT THEIR A JOKE CANT EVEN SORT MY ACCOUNT OUT DIDNT FULLY LIFT ... - Similar Threads - DONT TECH SUPPORT

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  6. what does act196429 i dont know what it means

in XboX Insiders
    what does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  7. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  8. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  9. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  10. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b