Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a...

Discus and support Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Klondike draw 3 Expert difficulty for many years now. I have played 48,303 games and won 6,203 games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyGirgenti, Oct 29, 2022.

1. TonyGirgenti
    TonyGirgenti Guest

Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a...

Hello,

I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Klondike draw 3 Expert difficulty for many years now. I have played 48,303 games and won 6,203 games.

Yet, after switching to Grand Master difficulty for three days now, I have never won one game. I don't understand why. If it is so difficult to win with that difficulty level, then why even have it on the menu?

Thanks,

Tony

:)

TonyGirgenti, Oct 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a complete game.

Hi, as I said. That was just an example.
    To make a summary, you can't make movements in a "random" way to solve the deck when the difficult is higher.

The decks generated in higher difficulties usually needs to be solved in one specific way.
    When I say specific I mean that you need to make limited moves / put a "A" card below another "B" card
    If maybe you put "A" card below a "C" card, probably you're not going to be able to complete the game because this "A" card can only be put below "B" card
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a complete game.

Hi Tony, I refer to something like in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfFtFKTTTvc

If you notice, the guy there do specific moves in their game in order to complete it. Probably the decks generated in the GrandMaster difficulty works in that way

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. TonyGirgenti Win User

Josef,

I still don’t understand what you mean by “specific moves “. The game in the video shows the same moves I would make in that game. What is so specific about the moves that are made?

Also, that video shows an Expert difficulty game. I have thousands of completed games in Expert difficulty. My problem is with Grandmaster difficulty.

Thanks,

Tony
  5. TonyGirgenti Win User

Hello Josef.

Thanks for your reply.

>>in some cases is necessary to do specific movements or put an specific card in another specific card<<

I'm puzzled by your reply. What are the specific movements? How do I put a specific card in another specific card?

Thanks,

Tony
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Tony

All decks are solvable unless the random ones (not all random decks are solvable)
    But when you select a higher difficulty (in this case Grandmaster) in some cases is necessary to do specific movements or put an specific card in another specific card
Thema:

1. Don't understand why Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster difficulty does not allow a... - Similar Threads - Don't understand why

2. I don't understand why my refund was denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't understand why my refund was denied?: I applied for a refund on a game which was age of wonders 4 , and was denied. However I don't understand why I was denied a refund, as I was informed that I had already passed the limited number...
  3. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  4. The Xbox Console Companion program doesn't want to work, I don't understand what the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Console Companion program doesn't want to work, I don't understand what the...: I try to connect my Xbox to my laptop to play from my laptop, but the program does not want to work, it tells me that the program or the console needs to be updated in order to concede, but both...
  5. I don't understand why is doing this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why is doing this: I redeemed 2 giftcards an the money did not combine together on my Microsoft account and the gift cards where form the same region with the same currency 6a2e3941-ebb9-480b-8171-d1de612bcd25
  6. I don't understand why it was penalized?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't understand why it was penalized?: I was penalized for saying that I only wanted adults am I looking for group post and I wanted somebody to playful and fun it's a video game of course I want people fun they take the game too...
  7. I don't understand why I got an Enforcement action 3 months later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why I got an Enforcement action 3 months later...: I made this group post months ago and just today got banned for it. "New Sloop | Lets grind Emissaries | All above 5 days are welcome". I looked at the forums and lots of people are experiencing...
  8. I don't understand how you could allow Halo Infinite to become such a mess?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand how you could allow Halo Infinite to become such a mess?: This is your game one your operating system. Gamers should not have to jump hoops to get this game to work. I have tried everything and this game simply will not work. My machine will run the game...
  9. I don't understand why Mojang ended the free redemption of the Windows version.

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't understand why Mojang ended the free redemption of the Windows version.: I purchased Minecraft on java in 2012 and for the past few years have been letting my fiancé's brother use my account. Were there emails sent out or anything notifying of this update? I had no...
  10. Account has been locked twice in short time and I don't understand why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account has been locked twice in short time and I don't understand why: Today my account has been locked a second time, exactly one month after it happened the first time and I don't understand why. All things started when I changed my primary account from *** Die...