DONT RESPOND

Discus and support DONT RESPOND in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend is having a problem with updating Minecraft. He is trying to get it to 1.18, yet it is stuck at 99% when downloading. He can open it, but its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mariomaster899, Dec 4, 2021.

  1. DONT RESPOND


    My friend is having a problem with updating Minecraft. He is trying to get it to 1.18, yet it is stuck at 99% when downloading. He can open it, but its stuck in 1.17. Please help me as soon as someone can.

    Edit: As I sent this, he finally fixed it. Sorry if this wastes anyones time.

    :)
     
    Mariomaster899, Dec 4, 2021
    #1
  2. Deathro-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Jacked up system.

    see how they dont respond to stuff like this? because they dont care.
  3. XxDarkSecretsxX Win User

    anyone still play Brutal Legend?

    obviously this sword cant read my question was for those that play the game not for those who dont he has no reason to respond. so dont respond for the majority your not everyone out there
  4. TSK TSK 16 Win User

    IPv6

    Wow.....absolute wow. Totally amazed. The amount of useless and unhelpful info that most of you guys spew here is unreal. READ THE POSTS BEFORE YOU RESPOND. Dont know the answer? Dont respond. Thanks
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

    Messages

    It's usually best not to even respond to such messages. Just mute and block, and report of you feel it warrants it.

    Just dont respond
  6. Raiven Martin Win User

    Minecraft launcher telling me I don't own bedrock when I do.

    I tried to email them, but they dont respond. Thank you.
Thema:

DONT RESPOND

Loading...
  1. DONT RESPOND - Similar Threads - DONT RESPOND

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  6. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  7. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  8. My bottons (A,B,X,Y, pause and select, bumpers) dont respond at all

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My bottons (A,B,X,Y, pause and select, bumpers) dont respond at all: My buttons mentioned above don't respond at all, i press it and it does nothing, i tried holding the guide button down 6 seconds it turns off i wait a bit turn it on still nothing, i did it again...
  9. Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...: Frequently erre code FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft club app temporarily off,try later,7 days off and ubisoft dont return any tickets,helps us or my mo ney back eafbd87b-cfd9-481a-b04b-44489c32a774
  10. I dont have most of my reward points, please respond. Reference number: [Mod Removed]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont have most of my reward points, please respond. Reference number: [Mod Removed]: I bought the game black ops 3 during the rewards points promotion which was supposed to give me 15,000 points when i bought the game, however I never got the points. Please respond. reference...