Don't reciece messages since new update

Discus and support Don't reciece messages since new update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got the new update for the Xbox One and everything was fine until I looked at my messages which now is displayed as conversations and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reaper Lovez, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Reaper Lovez
    Reaper Lovez Guest

I just got the new update for the Xbox One and everything was fine until I looked at my messages which now is displayed as conversations and they didn't pop up till the third time I checked again. But the problem I am having is that I do not receive any
    notifications that I got sent a message and its very annoying. I checked my settings for it and it says everything is on but still dont get a notification so I am not liking this new update so far. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me for some
    reason? If anyone has advice that would be awesome.

:)

Reaper Lovez, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Something went wrong
    Sorry about that. Please try again later.

do you reciece any error code?

StefanNeubauer, Oct 19, 2017
  3. aw3som3one1
    aw3som3one1 Guest
    Madden 16 digital gift card

Did not reciece my $10 digital gift card for pre ordering madden 2016

aw3som3one1, Oct 19, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

I have the same issue. There are some things you can try, although none of them worked for me: -

1. Do a full reboot of the console.

2. Disable notifications, reboot the console, then enable them again.

3. Remove your account from the console and re-add it. Be aware that this will also delete your local saves, so they will be synced via Live as you launch each game/app.

4. Do a factory reset of the console.

This is a known issue, however. Someone asked about it on Reddit and one of the dev team replied: -

Don't reciece messages since new update [​IMG]

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 20, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I have the same issue. There are some things you can try, although none of them worked for me: -

1. Do a full reboot of the console.

2. Disable notifications, reboot the console, then enable them again.

3. Remove your account from the console and re-add it. Be aware that this will also delete your local saves, so they will be synced via Live as you launch each game/app.

4. Do a factory reset of the console.

This is a known issue, however. Someone asked about it on Reddit and one of the dev team replied: -

[​IMG]
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

is it possible you recieced a ban or suspension?
  7. StefanNeubauer Win User

Something went wrong Sorry about that. Please try again later.

do you reciece any error code?
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

I'm having the exact same issue since the update to messages a couple of days ago. It constantly says I have new messages when I don't. It's happened to a lot of my friends now too. I'm also having issues with starting games, as they don't want to start
    now and I get dashboarded when trying to load up a new game lol. Things often break when a new update comes out, but try the fixes that people have offered here as tips. If not, I suspect that it will fix itself at some point. >.<
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

June Updated and Kinect

since this update you can now disconnect kinect and wont get a message top right saying its unplugged.any news of any new updates have been kept quiet now
Thema:

1. Don't reciece messages since new update - Similar Threads - Don't reciece messages

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  4. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  5. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  6. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  9. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  10. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...