Don't reciece messages since new update

Discus and support Don't reciece messages since new update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got the new update for the Xbox One and everything was fine until I looked at my messages which now is displayed as conversations and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reaper Lovez, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Reaper Lovez
    Reaper Lovez Guest

I just got the new update for the Xbox One and everything was fine until I looked at my messages which now is displayed as conversations and they didn't pop up till the third time I checked again. But the problem I am having is that I do not receive any
    notifications that I got sent a message and its very annoying. I checked my settings for it and it says everything is on but still dont get a notification so I am not liking this new update so far. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me for some
    reason? If anyone has advice that would be awesome.

:)

Reaper Lovez, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Something went wrong
    Sorry about that. Please try again later.

do you reciece any error code?

StefanNeubauer, Oct 19, 2017
  3. aw3som3one1
    aw3som3one1 Guest
    Madden 16 digital gift card

Did not reciece my $10 digital gift card for pre ordering madden 2016

aw3som3one1, Oct 19, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

I have the same issue. There are some things you can try, although none of them worked for me: -

1. Do a full reboot of the console.

2. Disable notifications, reboot the console, then enable them again.

3. Remove your account from the console and re-add it. Be aware that this will also delete your local saves, so they will be synced via Live as you launch each game/app.

4. Do a factory reset of the console.

This is a known issue, however. Someone asked about it on Reddit and one of the dev team replied: -

Don't reciece messages since new update [​IMG]

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 20, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I have the same issue. There are some things you can try, although none of them worked for me: -

1. Do a full reboot of the console.

2. Disable notifications, reboot the console, then enable them again.

3. Remove your account from the console and re-add it. Be aware that this will also delete your local saves, so they will be synced via Live as you launch each game/app.

4. Do a factory reset of the console.

This is a known issue, however. Someone asked about it on Reddit and one of the dev team replied: -

[​IMG]
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

is it possible you recieced a ban or suspension?
  7. StefanNeubauer Win User

Something went wrong Sorry about that. Please try again later.

do you reciece any error code?
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

I'm having the exact same issue since the update to messages a couple of days ago. It constantly says I have new messages when I don't. It's happened to a lot of my friends now too. I'm also having issues with starting games, as they don't want to start
    now and I get dashboarded when trying to load up a new game lol. Things often break when a new update comes out, but try the fixes that people have offered here as tips. If not, I suspect that it will fix itself at some point. >.<
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

June Updated and Kinect

since this update you can now disconnect kinect and wont get a message top right saying its unplugged.any news of any new updates have been kept quiet now
Thema:

1. Don't reciece messages since new update - Similar Threads - Don't reciece messages

2. My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son set up minecraft on his Play station with outlook account we don't know the account...: My son set up minecraft on his Play station with an old outlook account that mustn't exist anymore. He cant play online with his friends as it insists he logs in and he can't. Can we reset with...
  3. How can I reset my passcode for parental when I don't know the answer to the uestion

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I reset my passcode for parental when I don't know the answer to the uestion: How do I reset the parental passcode I do not know the answer to the question 46103cef-7384-4463-898c-5202e3211d7e
  4. Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see my G-Coins in my account that I purchased yesterday? It was charged to my...: I purchased some G-Coins last night on PUBG and they're not reflected on my account. My card was charged and it says owned them but there's nothing available for me to use....
  5. How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you contact Xbox/Microsoft when the virtual agent, web chat or call options don't work: I have a problem that I need to contact xbox/microsoft about and the issue is not on any of the drop down menus. I select something a request a call enter details and it comes back that they have...
  6. Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - Achievements popups don't appear: Today on 01/26/2023 I was playing and I noticed that the achievements that I unlocked did not appear on the screen, but when I looked at the achievements panel I saw that I had unlocked some, I...
  7. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore: How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it 4b714248-9bf1-464d-b20d-8cd180b95b53
  8. I don't hear my teammates even when they are in a xbox party, with party audio on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't hear my teammates even when they are in a xbox party, with party audio on.: Whenever I stream with friends and put them in a xbox party I do not hear them on my stream, I only hear myself talking. I even put party audio on but that does not make a difference...
  9. Bought v bucks don't know where it is.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought v bucks don't know where it is.: Hi bought v bucks from Microsoft but didn't get any notifications or emails on how to redeem or what to do next. How do I get the v bucks 6ae2198f-462a-4047-8522-c75a1099fe4d
  10. Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call...: I just bought a new XBOX series X, the customer service of Microsoft is pretty useless, the call me back never works, I've tried calling and get no response. The virtual chatbot is useless. I want...