Dont like someone ?

Discus and support Dont like someone ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gassed them up IN GAME CHAT an trigger them they will respond in hate msg which THEY started it but ended with a laugh that says I won last laugh on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BabiBoi Dee, Oct 21, 2017.

1. BabiBoi Dee
    BabiBoi Dee Guest

Dont like someone ?

Gassed them up IN GAME CHAT an trigger them they will respond in hate msg which THEY started it but ended with a laugh that says I won last laugh on you. Which means be a smart troublemaker an still enjoy your entertainment as you ruined someone elses. YOUTUBE
    HOW TO GET PEOPLE BANNED.

SAD BUT TRUE!

:)

BabiBoi Dee, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Vandeta V1
    Vandeta V1 Guest
    Trasfer Liscence?

What does it do. Can i send someone a game i dont like in return for a game they dont like ect?

Vandeta V1, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Do You Troll?

i dont like people who troll if someone trolls me or someone else they will get a warning from me

michael_a162008, Oct 21, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Dont like someone ?

here is what you don't get

It doesnt.mayter who starts the fight you break-the rules you will be punished

If you thnk starting a fight makes you immune you are wrong

Trolling is against the rules of xbox live forums fyi

ngocphi, Oct 22, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    AAny violations of the terms of use you report if you broke the rules also it will get you punished too as they looked at both sides of the conversation not to mention anyone who breaks the rules can still be punished yku just highlighting yourself as a
    troll

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Dont like someone ?

AAny violations of the terms of use you report if you broke the rules also it will get you punished too as they looked at both sides of the conversation not to mention anyone who breaks the rules can still be punished yku just highlighting yourself as a
    troll
  7. ngocphi Win User

Dont like someone ?

here is what you don't get

It doesnt.mayter who starts the fight you break-the rules you will be punished

If you thnk starting a fight makes you immune you are wrong

Trolling is against the rules of xbox live forums fyi
  8. Spliffhead76 Win User

Just dont like it

Love Sander's poem too. I can't get these fuc**** ears off!! hahahahahahaha
  9. Awxafy Win User

Just dont like it

The reason why you can only hold two weapons is because that makes the game more challenging. In the first two BioShock games, you feel like a super soldier with every weapon and tool at your disposal. This limited loadout encourages wise weapon selection.
    The shield isn't a big deal to me because, I know without it, 1999 mode would be impossible. If 1999 mode wasn't included, the shield may not have been, as well. The shield breaking effect, though, got pretty annoying. Those jagged yellow lines were quite
    distracting.
  10. Grilled Trout Win User

Just dont like it

[quote user="Atlantean76"]

Totally agree BigJibb and said as much on another thread. Don't understand why anyone who says they didn't like this instalment must either a) be rubbish at games b) not have played it all the way through c) hasn't "appreciated" the artistic vision or whatever
    lol :p

I've just started playing B1 after downloading it from the marketplace (thanks again GT for the tip :) ) and the difference in quality of gameplay is nothing short of mindblowing. I thought B2 was good when I played it after Infinite but B1 just takes it
    to a whole different level. I think I actually had a hardon for the entire first hour of playing lol

Infinite could have been a masterpiece if only they had just taken a little more time with it and looked at what made the first two instalments so great.

[/quote]

After the first 2 Bioshock games, I think the expectations were extremely high for this game. Bioshock Infinite, by itself, is a great game with high quality, but it will always be compared to the first 2 games. In that regard, there are significant differences
    that surely has caused quite a bit of discussion in the forums everywhere.

-----

I am glad you are liking Bioshock 1. As much as I love Infinite, Bioshock 1 has no equal in my book. You have to consider that it came out in late 2007. Right now, it is already 2013. For a game that is nearly 6 years old, the game still looks and plays
    really well.... better than many of the more recent titles. Certainly worth of being called "spiritual successor to System Shock 2."

-----

Getting back to Infinite though, it was a masterpiece of a game for me... just not as good as Bioshock 1.
Thema:

Dont like someone ?

1. Dont like someone ? - Similar Threads - Dont someone

2. Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gets framey when taking clips with Game Bar and clips dont record my mic audio but...: Hi so lately idk why when i take clips with xbox game bar my pc will get framey basically for like a couple seconds and then return to normal and with my clips it wont record my mic but when i...
  3. I have updates for a game I dont own on my xbox, how do I get rid of them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have updates for a game I dont own on my xbox, how do I get rid of them?: I have updatse for farcry 6 but have never owned the game. I dont know how to get rid of the updates or why they are there. 72639327-9bc0-45de-ba6b-a38377505387
  4. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  5. I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why: https://imgur.com/a/VFfDJVG Here is the pic to show you what i see 92b879b3-0d46-4b2c-9912-a29744d307de
  6. My xbox games from game pass dont work it says to renew the subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox games from game pass dont work it says to renew the subscription: So i have the game pass and the game just says to renew the subscription but i checked it says active and the next payment is coming in a couple weeks i dont understand because when i launch...
  7. Any way to get back a microsoft account that someone hacked(i dont know who) and changed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get back a microsoft account that someone hacked(i dont know who) and changed my...: my microsoft account got hacked and the person who did it was able to change it from my email. is there anyway of getting it back. same account that i had ties to my xbox and my pc. side question,...
  8. Can someone explain? I really dont want to reset my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone explain? I really dont want to reset my xbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alacrityyy [link] [comments]
  9. Someone is on my account i dont know

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is on my account i dont know: A person i dont know is on my account and changed the email and password to the accout can someone help 04850ed9-9214-41b3-8dfd-8cba70e786aa
  10. hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey!!!!! mi gold suscription dont let me play in multiplayer, someone could help me to fix this: hey everyone, i dont know how fix this... :( and i have somedays withot can play with the community so please please HELP ME :( 7a89f162-1d94-451a-ae4c-00a4e22cf277