Dont know where to post this so its going here.

Discus and support Dont know where to post this so its going here. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey so i need to know why my console was all of a sudden what im assuming is banned and how long it will be banned for. I havent done anything breaking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DDArcticFoxyOS, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Dont know where to post this so its going here.

Hey so i need to know why my console was all of a sudden what im assuming is banned and how long it will be banned for. I havent done anything breaking the rules that should get my console banned. I was chat banned an that was that until i wne to go take
    a nap and all of a sudden my console is banned when i wake up icant play any games online and the message i get is "Because of your past behavior you cant play multiplayer games online" And this is on EVERY ONE OF MY PROFILES. This needs to be taken care of
    because its ridiculous.

Cheers, Nick.

:)

DDArcticFoxyOS, Oct 20, 2017
  2. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Dont Know Where To Post

Doesn't sound like it...if you were banned the message would state that.

CHAD TPRUITT, Oct 20, 2017
  3. juan van
    juan van Guest
    juan van, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Dont know where to post this so its going here.

Hi there,

You'll need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com for information on any suspensions you have been issued as only the enforcement team can respond to specific suspensions they issue. They do not
    use the forums.

If you contact
    support
    , they will only be able to tell you if there is a suspension in place, and nothing more.

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Using an alternate account to bypass an enforcement action is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

It is possible that a console privilege suspension can be issued to prevent this from happening.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.

An Old Freak, Oct 20, 2017
  6. I think your misunderstanding something i wasnt trying to "Bypass" anything i just wastn sure if my console was banned or what the deal was i figured it out thanks to a kewl dewd from your support team. (He reminded me of the fact that i should look at my
    emails) and luckily i did because if i didnt i wouldve been in a blind panic today without anything to do But the point being is the only thing i did was trash talk and thats because iw as being trash talked i reported the kid but nothing happened to him so
    why do i get a console ban instead of a simple chat ban or mute?

Nick~

DDArcticFoxyOS, Oct 21, 2017
  7. Hey and thanks for trying to help but i really think you guys at microsoft should at least try and help people understand why they were banned its a pretty shizzy system when i comes down to people not knowing why since the enforcement team just hides behind
    the fact that they are uncontactable. Its a pretty one sided system if you ask anybody. So i think they should change the system at least so we would know why were console banned.

DDArcticFoxyOS, Nov 1, 2018
  8. DDArcticFoxyOS Win User

Hi there,

You'll need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com for information on any suspensions you have been issued as only the enforcement team can respond to specific suspensions they issue. They do not
    use the forums.

If you contact
    support
    , they will only be able to tell you if there is a suspension in place, and nothing more.
    Hey and thanks for trying to help but i really think you guys at microsoft should at least try and help people understand why they were banned its a pretty shizzy system when i comes down to people not knowing why since the enforcement team just hides behind
    the fact that they are uncontactable. Its a pretty one sided system if you ask anybody. So i think they should change the system at least so we would know why were console banned.
  9. DDArcticFoxyOS Win User

Using an alternate account to bypass an enforcement action is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

It is possible that a console privilege suspension can be issued to prevent this from happening.

I think your misunderstanding something i wasnt trying to "Bypass" anything i just wastn sure if my console was banned or what the deal was i figured it out thanks to a kewl dewd from your support team. (He reminded me of the fact that i should look at my
    emails) and luckily i did because if i didnt i wouldve been in a blind panic today without anything to do But the point being is the only thing i did was trash talk and thats because iw as being trash talked i reported the kid but nothing happened to him so
    why do i get a console ban instead of a simple chat ban or mute?

Nick~
  10. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

use the forums.

If you contact
    support
  11. An Old Freak Win User

12. juan van Win User

Dont Know Where To Post

Thema:

1. Dont know where to post this so its going here. - Similar Threads - Dont where post

2. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  3. I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...: I Ordered robux from the site. I have the conformation code but i dont know where to enter it. I closed the tab when i ordered it 9e53007c-f911-4a39-960c-b84d471c9bd9
  4. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...
  5. i dont know where is xbox game pass bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont know where is xbox game pass bought: hello!my friend got a code from a discord nifro for a xbox game pass subscription and we dont know where is bought soo every time i want to reedem it i get "This code can't be redeemed. It was...
  6. My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.: My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft, so if i try to log in on another device (windows) with that account, i can only play the demo. if i open the launcher on my...
  7. I dont know where to send my package????

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont know where to send my package????: i really dont know where to send my package ??? 583aabd0-b4ab-4479-80c2-e30b0b6fe848
  8. Dont know where to begin...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dont know where to begin...: Long story short, my live gold ended so I redeemed a code now I have $20 on my account, and I went to buy game pass ultimate and it said already owned which was false so I went to buy live gold...
  9. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go: Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and i think it glitched and if so then im gonna...
  10. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074