Dont know where to begin...

Discus and support Dont know where to begin... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Long story short, my live gold ended so I redeemed a code now I have $20 on my account, and I went to buy game pass ultimate and it said already owned... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SamF6253, Dec 10, 2020.

1. SamF6253
    SamF6253 Guest

Long story short, my live gold ended so I redeemed a code now I have $20 on my account, and I went to buy game pass ultimate and it said already owned which was false so I went to buy live gold and it said the same. So I checked the Microsoft website and
    it said recurring billing was on for my live gold, but It didn't have enough to auto buy it again, and I was only allowed to give a payment method to get any subscription and it apparently dosen't except my Microsoft money and only accepts credit cards and
    PayPal. And it won't let me turn off recurring billing.

:)

SamF6253, Dec 10, 2020
  2. juan van Win User

Dont Know Where To Post

3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

dont know where this goes.

Xbox phone support are only really helpful when it comes to billing issues,any thing else can usually be fixed by people in the support forums or even here.

You will probably find when you get through to phone support they will just send you here anyway.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

5. ON3BR1T15H1D10T Win User

its a billing issue i have snd it says the phone option is closed till monday
  6. ON3BR1T15H1D10T Win User

i looked through them all before deciding to ask. thank you for the help anyway :)
Thema:

1. Dont know where to begin... - Similar Threads - Dont where begin

2. Dont know where to find the nuketown add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont know where to find the nuketown add on: I go into black ops 2 and hit download nuketown because its required now and it says i can find it to install in the ready to install area when i select manage game for black ops2 2 but when i do...
  3. I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...: I Ordered robux from the site. I have the conformation code but i dont know where to enter it. I closed the tab when i ordered it 9e53007c-f911-4a39-960c-b84d471c9bd9
  4. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...
  5. i dont know where is xbox game pass bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    i dont know where is xbox game pass bought: hello!my friend got a code from a discord nifro for a xbox game pass subscription and we dont know where is bought soo every time i want to reedem it i get "This code can't be redeemed. It was...
  6. My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft.: My minecraft leads me to an Xbox account where i dont own minecraft, so if i try to log in on another device (windows) with that account, i can only play the demo. if i open the launcher on my...
  7. I dont know where to send my package????

in XBoX on Consoles
    I dont know where to send my package????: i really dont know where to send my package ??? 583aabd0-b4ab-4479-80c2-e30b0b6fe848
  8. Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Support / I dont know where this should go: Been stuck at current position in line #4 for about 40 minutes now, it was #90 at 12:30, i have been waiting for about 2 hours and 45 minutes now, and i think it glitched and if so then im gonna...
  9. Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim ...: I Cannot find the deposit button and i dont know where my reward credits will go when i claim them, can someone please help 0040958f-be6d-457e-829d-b76cb28ab074
  10. Dont know where to post this so its going here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont know where to post this so its going here.: Hey so i need to know why my console was all of a sudden what im assuming is banned and how long it will be banned for. I havent done anything breaking the rules that should get my console banned....