Don't have my purchased version of mc java anymore.

Discus and support Don't have my purchased version of mc java anymore. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account and had java edition installed on my laptop, had to wipe the laptop because we had complications with it starting. Now I can download... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jesse :3, May 28, 2023.

1. Jesse :3
    Jesse :3 Guest

I have an account and had java edition installed on my laptop, had to wipe the laptop because we had complications with it starting. Now I can download the launcher and log in but it says I don't own any version of Minecraft which isn't true, forums online claim I should be able to just log back in and restore the game but it isn't working?? Is there anything else I can do at this point or do I have to buy it again.

:)

Jesse :3, May 28, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Jesse. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your game. Did you purchase it from the MS Store or through Minecraft.net? Kindly also make sure you're signed in to the same account on the Launcher and MS store. Open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game and then check the launcher again.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Merge account

No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

Hey there. Hope this doesn't bum you out - but I'm not tech savvy enough to answer most of your questions... I can, however, offer some insight on questions 4 and 5.

So, here's what I can help you with lol.

4. You do not need to create an Xbox Profile for Minecraft Java. MC Java is a separate version of MC from some of the other versions. Think of MC Java as the 'OG' or 'classic' version of Minecraft - you know the good one ;). Minecraft Bedrock is the version you 'need' an Xbox/Microsoft account for. Bedrock is the console version that's more colloquially known as the Windows 10 version - which again, is separate from MC Java. So, your Mojang account is all you need.

5. I believe you can in fact link your Mojang account to Minecraft Bedrock in its menus but, to 'buy' Minecraft with your Microsoft Account you would have to buy it through the Microsoft/Windows Store and that version would in fact be Bedrock (like I said) and not Java. Java can be bought straight up via the MC website: Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft You would never need to delete any account for anything. If Java is the version, you're looking for (which in my opinion Java is the best version, even though I play Bedrock frequently on my Xbox) then you'd get it through there with your Mojang account. I believe you can link your Microsoft Account since Microsoft and Mojang have a partnership/thing now with Minecraft but, for Java it isn't needed I don't believe.

Your other questions could for sure be answered by the smart people on the Java Minecraft sub-reddit. I think you should make a post there too! Minecraft Java (reddit.com)

Hope I kind of helped, lol.
  6. shnowz Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

you don't get access to the java version of minecraft with gamepass. you must purchase the java version on the mojang website.
Thema:

1. Don't have my purchased version of mc java anymore. - Similar Threads - Don't purchased version

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  4. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  5. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  6. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

in XBoX on Windows
    So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...: Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387
  7. Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't my purchased games not register as bought ?: Hi. So recently I bought the following: Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo : Combat Evolved, Halo 4 and Halo reach. They don't appear on my Android app. In the bundle for each of those games, there...
  8. Why don't I have access to games I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I have access to games I purchased?: Ok so I just got the Xbox x series not that long ago and I love playing it but I am getting really frustrated. I let my friend sign into his account on MY xbox for when he's at my house and wants...
  9. Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...: Like the title says, I never purchased the DLC. I am only playing the game through cloud gaming, and it says I need a new save file. What is happening? [img] 21d7ed9c-f784-4680-b97f-0e9e321080b9
  10. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c