Don't have "Enable Mods" Button in Xbox app

Discus and support Don't have "Enable Mods" Button in Xbox app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! Today i try to install mods on TES: Morrowind, but i can't find "Enable Mods" button. The game has support mods, but i can use they. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdamEightTheFox, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Don't have "Enable Mods" Button in Xbox app

Hello! Today i try to install mods on TES: Morrowind, but i can't find "Enable Mods" button.

The game has support mods, but i can use they.

submitted by /u/AdamEightTheFox
    [link] [comments]

/u/AdamEightTheFox, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Gamepass unable to enable mods

Hi JohnIII7! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Enabling mods isn’t available for child accounts in the Xbox app, so as long as a child is signed in to the Xbox app, the Enable mods button is disabled.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How to enable mods on the new Xbox app?

Hi zerinhoZ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Enabling mods isn’t available for child accounts in the Xbox app, so as long as a child is signed in to his account, the Enable mods button is disabled.

To see if a game supports mods, launch the Xbox app for Windows on your PC, go to a game’s details page, then look for This game can be modded.

Game details page with the text, This game supports mods

Once you’ve found a game that supports mods, install it, then do the following:

Launch the Xbox app then go to the game’s details page.

Press the More actions button …, choose Enable mods, and then follow the prompts.

Once you’ve done this, the game’s folder will become accessible for modding.
  4. ClausReich Win User

Subnautica moding

Hello Dark_Diamond4010! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Qmods for Subnautica don't work with the Microsoft Store/Xbox app version of the game, unfortunately. But if you want to enable mods for other games, go to the Xbox app, click with the right mouse button on the game and then select Manage. Then in the General Tab, click the Enable button under "this game supports advanced management features" and wait until it's finished.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Unable to add mods to PC games on GamePass Ultimate on my laptop

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Spireitedaz, I believe that not in all games it will be possible to activate the mods, below I leave a referral link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

How to enable MODS

To see if a game is compatible with mods, launch the Xbox for Windows app on your PC, go to the game details page, and look for This game can be modified.

Once you've found a mod-compatible game, install it and do the following:

Launch the Xbox app, then go to the game details page.

Press the More actions button..., choose Enable mods and follow the instructions.

After you do this, the game folder will become accessible for modifications.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Mods

Enabling mods isn’t available for child accounts in the Xbox app, so as long as your child is signed in to their account, the Enable mods button is disabled.

Check who’s signed in to Windows:

Press the Search button on the desktop, type settings, and then select Settings > Accounts.

Verify that your child’s Microsoft account name is displayed on the Your info tab.

If a different name is displayed, sign them out, and then sign your child in.
Thema:

Don't have "Enable Mods" Button in Xbox app

1. Don't have "Enable Mods" Button in Xbox app - Similar Threads - Don't Enable Mods

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  4. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  7. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  8. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  9. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...
  10. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...