Dont have EACOnnection??

Discus and support Dont have EACOnnection?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have problem with EA connection can somebody help ? 8a1f6e93-bd50-4a1e-ae2e-434cff861a87 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaloyan88, Jan 27, 2018.

  1. Kaloyan88
    Kaloyan88 Guest

    Dont have EACOnnection??


    I have problem with EA connection can somebody help ?

    :)
     
    Kaloyan88, Jan 27, 2018
    #1
  2. dont have access to forums

    Hey there, SAGATANUS. Do you still need forum access? How long ago did you run the registration app? It can take up to 3 business days for access to process.
     
    Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 27, 2018
    #2
  3. I dont have minecraft anymore

    have you checked your download history on the website as it will show all your purchases on your profile

    if it doesn't show there then it means it was purchased under a different profile
     
    bob111111111(2), Jan 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Legends Future Win User

    dont have access to forums

  5. SAGATANUS Win User

    dont have access to forums

    im having major issues with my xbox since getting the beta and need help
  6. SnakierTech4978 Win User

    I dont have the achievements

    Yes, you are right, there is a problem with the achievements in that game.
  7. SAGATANUS Win User

    dont have access to forums

    since monday everything has been very slow (loadings, turning on, or lagging up while playing games) and now my xbox is showing that my hdd is unformatted
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    dont have access to forums

Thema:

Dont have EACOnnection??

Loading...
  1. Dont have EACOnnection?? - Similar Threads - Dont EACOnnection

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why dont i have the insider program badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why dont i have the insider program badge?: My account is level 2 ive been enrolled in the program for over 6 years and 2 moths tho i just recently levelled it to 2 submitted by /u/GrimXX123 [link] [comments]
  6. Downloads dont start when updates are available

    in XboX Insiders
    Downloads dont start when updates are available: When a game update is available, the download stays at 0kb and never starts. After a reset of the series x, it works. Im on alpha skip and this problem is there since a long time. submitted by...
  7. i bought valorant point but i dont have

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought valorant point but i dont have: I bought 1000 Valorant points and I did not receive the code I received in my email. Can you send me the code you sent again? I need help. What should normally happen when I get 1000 Valorant...
  8. Mincraft dont log me into my account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Mincraft dont log me into my account: Recently I rebought Minecraft for the PS5 as I had bought it from the ps store and lost it, luckily it automatically it signed me in to my Microsoft account automatically after buying, but a...
  9. whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i create a account on xbox one it says go here and enter code i dont know how to...: Whenever I create a account on Xbox one it says go here and enter code i don't know how to enter or where to enter . please make instructions clear. 50787620-cde5-4f7b-8bc2-ae00020d55c5
  10. Xbox one wireless controller dont work

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one wireless controller dont work: Hello , i have problem with my xbox one wireless controller , in last few days he randomly disconnecting while playing games , and now i cant turn him on , sometime i can but after few seconds...