Don't have access
Discus and support Don't have access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm currently 18 years old and it still says that I have a child account, this is causing issues with me being able to do certain things within my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROSS31001, Jul 25, 2018.
Thema:
Don't have access
Loading...
-
Don't have access - Similar Threads - Don't access
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?
in XboX InsidersI'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?: I am participating in the program submitted by /u/Vanila_Whitney [link] [comments] -
My Microsoft account has been blocked and I don't have access to the phone number to...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Microsoft account has been blocked and I don't have access to the phone number to...: The sim card i use for the account has been deactivated and therefore I cant unblock the account. I simply don't get the verification code when I request it because the sim card is deactivated,... -
How to see Gmail to a account if I don't have access to it at all
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to see Gmail to a account if I don't have access to it at all: I used to own a Xbox account by the user JackieJames9804 and the account had been made by my uncle and dad because of how young I was and this was maybe 2019 2020 and I can list almost every game... -
"E100 After Insider update - I don't have access to account or I can use OSU1
in XboX Insiders"E100 After Insider update - I don't have access to account or I can use OSU1: Hello, I have an Xbox One s that is in the Insider program. After a recent update, the console shows error E100, and I can't access the operating system These are the details of the installed... -
I don't have access to my account
in XBoX AccessibilityI don't have access to my account: Hello, when I try to log in to my account, it shows me that they need to send me a security code, but the problem is that it gives me an email that is not mine and I had to send the code there so... -
Cant access my account now it says it blocked and I don't have my old phone number or the...
in XBoX AccessibilityCant access my account now it says it blocked and I don't have my old phone number or the...: Please help if can I spent a decent amount of money and don't wanna lose it because someone kept trying to log into my account please I don't have the account on nothing I recently changed my... -
I don't have access to the email and phone number I use to sign in and idk how to change...
in XBoX AccessibilityI don't have access to the email and phone number I use to sign in and idk how to change...: I need help with changing my info so I can sign in to Xbox, game pass, bing and Microsoft in general I've spent a lot on games. My phone was stolen and I can't recover my password or even reset it... -
how do I disconnect my account from old Microsoft account that I don't have access to
in XBoX Games and Appshow do I disconnect my account from old Microsoft account that I don't have access to: so my playstation Minecraft account is connected to a Microsoft account that I don't have access to and I don't know how to disconnect it, because Microsoft won't let me log into my old account...