Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

Discus and support Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DanHNUFC, Jul 1, 2022.

1. DanHNUFC
    DanHNUFC Guest

Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use again. I stopped using it over 8 years ago and haven't had access to the email associated with it for years hence I can't recover the account that way. I've tried multiple times to recover the email but I think it was deactivated and then taken by another person as when I go through the recovery process a random email I've never seen before pops up.

Is there realistically any way I can get my old account back as the email is lost at this point?

As I say I have my console and all the data that it had stored on it still intact, I was able to recover another old account but that was only because my dad still uses the email account associated with that account. It's frustrating because I feel if someone from support or admin were allowed to change the email associated with the account to the one I actually use I could have my account back easily that way. I know they CAN do it but it's the are they actually allowed to that's the issue.

I have myself as a friend on my other old account and my account is just sat there untouched, the gamertag is the same, the profile image is the same, and the gamerscore is the same, When I look to see when I last played on my other recovered account it even tells me it was 2948 days ago and I used both account most days.

I can answer almost any security question except maybe card related as I was a kid back then and would get my mum's permission to buy live or map packs on COD and she has indeed gotten a new card in the last 8 years Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account :(

Long-winded I know but as I say this account holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I'd like to use it again one day.

:)

DanHNUFC, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, DANHNUFC. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

The only option is to fill the recovery form. But since you mentioned that you already tried to recover the account but it shows you a completely different email address (or that the account does not exist), there is no other option to recover the account.

If you did not use the account for 8 years, it is probably deleted now. Have you tried to create another account with the same email address to see if no one is using it and see if the gamertag gets associated with it again? Not sure if it will work, but that is the only option that could remotely work.
  3. JuniorMedina84 Win User

How can I recover my Microsoft account?

I have the same problem too. Ive gone through xbox support line and have no other means to recover my old account. I had hundreds of dollars in games and i believe my old account was hacked since i dont have access to my old games. All i have is my old
    profile info. No access to the emails associated with my old account or the phone number.
  4. DarkSpawn569 Win User

How am I supposed to get my old Xbox360 account back?

Hello ,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in recovering an old Microsoft account that you used to use on Xbox 360. It's great that you remember the email address to your account. The first step to recovering an account
    is knowing the email address that is used for the account. You can change the email address that is used to log in to the account after you recover your password. We have a support article that explains

how to recover your password
    . Be sure to let us know the results !
    I don't have access to the email the account is linked to, Time Warner Cable had control of the email when they merged into Spectrum, so I lost the email and it was before 2 step verification was a thing. All I have is the email the account is linked too
    and the Gamertag.
  5. Sasha Zaraoui (Stude Win User

I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to verify is wrong, now I can't get in to change it, is there anyway to fix this.

Hello ! So basically I have the same problem and I’m trying to recover my old account and the number in my old account is wrong so basically I pressed the button (I don’t have any of these) and I tried to answer all the questions, but my device is blocked and I cannot login into my old account, but the problem that my email with this old account is working but say there is no option that I can recover my password from the mail that I’m using it on my old account so yeah basically I want to recover my old account but I cannot because the number there I s wrong and I really need to recover my account and again my email which is the old account. Like I’m trying to recover my old Microsoft account on my email, but there is no recover button or like a reset the password from the mail
  6. THEDRAGON105 Win User

Xbox account issue

My brother has forgotten his old xbox 360 account email and his 360 is broken. He dosent know how to recover it, he does have his profile on the old 360 hard drive but doesnt know how to transfer that data off it.

he had the first xbox 360. He wants to his progile on xbox one but cant remember the email doesnt know how to transfer data off hard drive . Someone please help.
Thema:

1. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - Don't access old

2. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  3. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  4. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  5. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  6. How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?: My girlfriend is looking to switch her Xbox email to another one because she no longer has access to her old email. How do we proceed e182f9d9-914f-4a8b-a0d4-d90095dabacc
  7. hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...: hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I already have new account I want to stop paying for my old account c3a81938-b0af-4338-8587-b16c0255a66a
  8. Trying to access old Microsoft account for Xbox. Know the email and password. Don't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access old Microsoft account for Xbox. Know the email and password. Don't have...: I made this account about 8-9 years ago. I was about 12 years old. The email I used was an old email I later deleted because of too much spam and I didn't think it would be much of a problem. The...
  9. Don't have access to old phone number and it won't let me change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old phone number and it won't let me change it.: SO,,, after a long time of not being on my Xbox, i finnally opened it and signed into it after a while. Mind you it was a few months and i missed an xbox update, and i moved to a different house...
  10. How do I verify my primary alias to change my email when I don't have access to that old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I verify my primary alias to change my email when I don't have access to that old ...: I have been pulling my hair out on the phone with support trying to figure this out. My Microsoft account is over 10 years old. I no longer have access to the primary email address linked to it....