Don't buy from Pharma Plus

Discus and support Don't buy from Pharma Plus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Pharma Plus in the Old Quebec Street Mall (Guelph ON, Canada) sold me 150 dollars in xbox gift cards and did not activate them. They claim a 24 hour... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by glassbane, Oct 20, 2017.

1. glassbane
    glassbane Guest

Pharma Plus in the Old Quebec Street Mall (Guelph ON, Canada) sold me 150 dollars in xbox gift cards and did not activate them. They claim a 24 hour period for activation but I think I am out 150 dollars now. Do not purchase cards
    from this company. Microsoft, is there a rule that activation must be at point of purchase?

:)

glassbane, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Never shopping with Game again.

I still don't understand why people buy from this rip off company, plus there service is horrible.

Alchemist Don, Oct 20, 2017
  3. spiderdizzle
    spiderdizzle Guest
    Don't buy movies from Xbox ****Beware

I've been a loyal owner of Xbox's since it's inception. I've purchased digital movies over the years, and today when trying to view Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter it wouldn't play, I received error 0x101a3ff. I reinstalled the app but the problem persisted.
    So then I removed the movie and when trying to re-download it, but it wasn't showing in my q. After an HOUR on chat because there were no available reps on the weekend...(because with all the money Xbox has made they cheaped out) the rep made me go back to
    my purchases to give him an order#. Then he told me since the movie was purchased in 2012, there isn't any warranty. I then even offered to pay for it and he refund me he stated that he could only refund tax because there isn't a warranty. I never knew purchasing
    movies I "OWNED" was loaded. Be very careful if the do this with movies they can do it with games.

spiderdizzle, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Don't buy from Pharma Plus

Hi there,

Activation is to happen at point of purchase, but it can take 24 hour for the activation to sync up.

Check this page for more info: How to Redeem Xbox Redeem Codes

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

6. Alchemist Don Win User

Never shopping with Game again.

I still don't understand why people buy from this rip off company, plus there service is horrible.
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

Eso plus bonus

15oo crowns is $15 anyway, don't buy eso plus
  8. Omar_0001 Win User

I redeemed a $50 card, How to use that money to buy BF 4 premium content ??

If you try buying the premium content, does it tell you that you don't have enough money? If that's what you mean, the plus tax is what's stopping you here. You need at least a 5$ more on the 50$ so the plus tax can be taken from there.
  9. csf101 Win User

I'm tired of this crap Activision (Cod related)

Who cares? If you don't like it, don't buy it. No ones forcing you to buy it lol. Plus I guarantee that most of you who say you won't but the next one will buy it anyway.
Thema:

1. Don't buy from Pharma Plus - Similar Threads - Don't buy Pharma

2. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  3. I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...: I tried a lot to search for this but I reached nothing, so if someone tell me. 2ac1e533-e8b0-4839-b69d-9d2e23858b65
  4. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  5. I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 I was going to buy it for my friend but I don't see any way...: I already pre-ordered Diablo 4 and I was going to buy it for a friend as well but I see nowhere to purchase it as a gift can anybody help? 0cd265e0-f8e9-4901-b218-d6aaa2e039f9
  6. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  7. I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy fifa 23, i don't know why.: First off, I used my 10 hour trial with game pass on my xbox, and for some reason when i deleted the game after the trial expired I couldn't re-download it, it's not in my owned games not in...
  8. I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that...: I redeemed a xbox code on microsoft.com/redeem but I don't know how to buy games after that and when I go to xbox and press buy it says the code has been redeemed...
  9. Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...: So my Xbox Started glitching not letting me join party's and stuff I tried to open settings to see what the problem was but settings just disappeared off the face of the earth for me when I try to...
  10. Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to buy a digital download but I don't want it to show up until Christmas: I would like to buy the Marvel Avengers game for my son while it's 50% off, but it's a Christmas present. Is there a way for me to buy a digital download but it won't show up on my Xbox One...