Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back

Discus and support Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there. Yesterday I was experiencing some enraging problems with my Xbox so i decided to reset the console but keep my games and apps. After doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JackNicholls5, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back

Hi there.

Yesterday I was experiencing some enraging problems with my Xbox so i decided to reset the console but keep my games and apps. After doing this, I went to go and sign my account back in onto the console but now when I press onto add new, I get a grey screen with a white spinning circle and then it goes back to where I pressed the add new button.

I have tried absolutely everything. I’ve even reset it the same way multiple times and it still happens. Even left it a whole day without the power cord in.

When I get the loading screen, I get notifications regarding that my Xbox avatar, events beta, Microsoft store etc has stopped updating so I then proceed to try and update them but it’s like the Xbox refuses it ??

How can I solve this ?? It’s awful how a billion dollar company has these problems.

:)

JackNicholls5, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm going to suggest you perform an offline update as a last resort in fixing this issue. Kindly see instructions on how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  4. Simon Levent Win User

Blinking light of death

Yes I’ve reset my Xbox with keeping games and apps and it works until I get to the part where I have to connect my network but it won’t let me go on the keyboard to type for some reason that is the problem so far
  5. DoNotDisturb24 Win User

I am having an issue with my captures. Anyone else? It won't even show on The app.

If I delete my account , will it erase anything on it ?? I have resetting my Xbox account and I logged out of my app . I have not uninstalled it . So I can do that next . I have resetted my wifi router . I can try the removing the account next as well. But it was working just fine this morning , and then when I jumped back on the game and recorded a clip , it said it did it and it shows on my Xbox , but it won’t upload it on the network and won’t let me delete some captures and videos . Then that’s when I checked on my app and it says it’s just stranded and to reload it and or try again later
  6. AridLizard Win User

adding new account issue

Thema:

1. Done a keep my games and apps reset and it won’t let me add my account back - Similar Threads - Done keep games

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. Is my Xbox One S done for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One S done for?: My Xbox one s has all of the sudden started to not even boot up anymore. I will be stuck on the green Xbox screen for some time, then maybe a white loading screen for a few minutes or sometimes...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  7. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  8. Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.: I've been having performance issues for the past few months and decided to first run a quick scan which resulted in 0 threats found, afterwhich I ran the offline defender scan and wasn't able to...
  9. My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing...: I continue to try and link my account with the app or edge and it still refuses to work even though it was working fine earlier 42da7418-a344-4d28-bbdb-721634e9649a
  10. I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error DEV 5523 and Hueneme Negev when i try to play MW2 COD. I have done...: Is anyone else having this issue and able to resolve it? a26c2b33-ddaa-4a14-afad-fbe940251b07