Donation *PLEASE READ*
Discus and support Donation *PLEASE READ* in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey Guys, I am requesting your help. I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in January of 2016. I lost all my hair, I lost a lot of weight... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SethD713, Dec 2, 2018.
Thema:
Donation *PLEASE READ*
Loading...
-
Donation *PLEASE READ* - Similar Threads - Donation *PLEASE READ*
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Donation for Parents of kids in hospital
in XboX InsidersDonation for Parents of kids in hospital: My wife and I are currently staying at a Ronald McDonald House Chairty home while our 33 week old preemie daughter is in the NICU after her esophageal atresia surgery. The Ronald McDonald houses... -
Donations regarding projects created under the Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules (GCUR)
in XBoX on WindowsDonations regarding projects created under the Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules (GCUR): Link to GCUR: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules Hello, I just wanted to get some clarification regarding the Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules so I don't run into any legal troubles.... -
First time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |...
in XboX InsidersFirst time ever Fallout 1 | Fallout Friday? | LAST MONTH !pp 10/100 !donate to support |...: God she's good!!! submitted by /u/Imaginary-Cover-5823 [link] [comments] -
Is it possible to donate money to Xbox to build new servers?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs it possible to donate money to Xbox to build new servers?: HALO Infinite desperately needs servers in the US for players in that region. The ping rates over seas are far better than US ones. After 3 years there has been zero progress to fix this issue.... -
Is there anyway to get an Xbox donated ? For an Alzheimer’s patient
in XBoX on ConsolesIs there anyway to get an Xbox donated ? For an Alzheimer’s patient: Is there a way to obtain an Xbox donated for an Alzheimer’s patient that is very attached to his Xbox and the console is now broken because is old . Please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...