Dolby vison 4K Blu-ray

Discus and support Dolby vison 4K Blu-ray in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a way to suggest to MS to enable Dolby vison for Blu-ray movies for extra fee ( pay to enable this future ) ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Faruk Abou Rafeh, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Dolby vison 4K Blu-ray

Is there a way to suggest to MS to enable Dolby vison for Blu-ray movies for extra fee ( pay to enable this future ) ?

:)

Faruk Abou Rafeh, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Dolby vison 4K Blu-ray

3. dxCloud Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Yes, please bring Dolby Vision support to the Xbox 4k Blu-ray player! I have a vast collection of 4k Blu-Rays and a tv that supports Dolby Vision (LG C9).
  4. Slder9150 Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me if support for 4K HDR Dolby Vision for the Blu Ray player is a recent firmware update? The reason I ask is that all the info and reviews I have read say that the Blu Ray player only supports 4K UHD and not 4K
    HDR Dolby Vision. Thanks again.
  5. RAZORLIGHTMike Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Hi guys i have just bought a dolby atmos sound bar but now the 4k blu ray says no hdr device.

The picture is much worse as minus hdr but the sound is very decent.

My set up is

tv 55 sony xe90

xbox one S

sony ht xf9000 dolby atmos virtual surround bar and sub woofer

+ 4k blu ray.

all cables 2.0 hdmi.

Any ideas why now it wont play 4k blu ray in HDR?
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Yes, 4K HDR Dolby Vision works with the Blu-Ray player and NetFlix on the Xbox One X.
Thema:

Dolby vison 4K Blu-ray

1. Dolby vison 4K Blu-ray - Similar Threads - Dolby vison Blu

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  5. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  7. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  10. Dolby vison not running correctly on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby vison not running correctly on xbox series x: So i just got the vizio mqx 50 inch that can do 1080p at 240 and also has 1 hdmi slot for 4k at 120hz. Everything was working fine for a few months when i went to 4k details everything was checked...