Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines

Discus and support Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] My LG TV has a very dark HDR gaming mode. Therefore I was very happy when Dolby Vision was available in the Beta Insider Ring Update. But I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeeJay-1337, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines

Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines [​IMG]

My LG TV has a very dark HDR gaming mode. Therefore I was very happy when Dolby Vision was available in the Beta Insider Ring Update. But I have a little problem with Dolby Vision.When starting a game, there are not always but often colored flickering lines moving up or down over the screen. After pressing the Xbox Button and going back to the Dashboard, I can start the game again and the lines are disappeared. I use the newest firmware version for my TV, I use the HDMI cable that was delivered with the Xbox Series X and my Xbox is connected direct to my TV. Does anyone else got this problems? Or does anyone has a solution?

https://preview.redd.it/zrzt3107os4...bp&s=2b6431ee59c1605002f9d9d6a3e8014f09e5e7da

submitted by /u/DeeJay-1337
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeeJay-1337, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Richard waddington Win User

How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  3. Deus ex Mox Win User

Dolby Vision - Blu-ray player app

I got a response from Customer Service: no support for Dolby Vision on Blu-ray app on Xbox One X at the moment (not even on Xbox Series X).

They said they are working on that, since a lot of people made complaints about this issue. I hope it's true, it's ridiculous to not support Dolby Vision nowadays on a device that has been promoted as a valid Blu-ray player.
  4. Luke941 Win User

4K Blu-ray playback

I do know about the gaming part. I was asking the question if the Xbox Series X could have the Dolby Vision added into the BluRay app so, that 4K BluRay movies can enjoy Dolby Vision as well.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support

Yes, Xbox One X does support Dolby Vision with games that have the feature. Mind that this is 12bit color and not simply 10 bit color.

The feature may be only with select insider rings in the xbox insiders program for now, it may not be out to the general public yet. You can check below to see if it's available on your console:

To setup this feature, first check if you have a compatible TV by going on your Xbox to the 4K TV Details page under Settings. Look for "Your TV supports Dolby Vision" there.

Next, enable Dolby Vision on your console by navigating to Settings -> Display and sound -> Video output -> Video modes -> Allow Dolby Vision.
    Read more at
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/08/30/dolby-vision-for-xbox-one-1810-system-update/
  6. AndrewParkes Win User

green flickers when going to dashboard.xbox series x

I have a series x connected to a Philips Amerlight 65pus8535 I get 5he silver metallic screen playing x/s dedicated games and it also appears while using Disney plus app from my tv apps! Is this a problem with my tv or is it a Dolby vision problem, I have turned off the dolby for gaming and this worked but in the detail list on my Xbox series x it says that the dolby vision may experience distortion?
Thema:

Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines

1. Dolby Vision issue Xbox Series X LG65UJ7509 colored flickering lines - Similar Threads - Dolby Vision issue

2. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  3. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  4. How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has...: Allow box has been ticked in settings and tv is capable but playback is only in HDR , fidelity is also in 30bit 46cab499-b1d8-449d-98ea-b0b349abd034
  5. HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR and Dolby Vision for Gaming no longer working on Xbox Series X: So in january of 2023 I bought a brand new Hisense 65 inch 4k HDR (Dolby Vision) TV and a Xbox Series X (previously had a 4k non-HDR tv and a series S). I of course set up the HDR in all its glory...
  6. Why isn't Dolby Vision working anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Dolby Vision working anymore?: I have been playing in Dolby Vision 120hz for a while now with no issues at all. Today I was playing starfield and turned the console off. When I turned it back on all games playing at 120hz Dolby...
  7. Playback Error w/ Dolby Vision 8.1

in XboX Insiders
    Playback Error w/ Dolby Vision 8.1: Has anyone experienced a playback error with Dolby Vision 8.1 videos on the Movies & TV Xbox app. In the past, these videos would play in the normal HDR fallback since this app doesn't support...
  8. HGiG vs Dolby Vision

in XBoX on Windows
    HGiG vs Dolby Vision: I own an LG C2 and, after much research on the internet, I saw that rare games are native Dolby Vision. Many experts on the subject guided me to disable DV for Gaming and use HDR10/HGiG because DV...
  9. Dolby Vision Gaming 60 Hz issue Tv can 4k120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Vision Gaming 60 Hz issue Tv can 4k120Hz: Hello, I have a Xbox Issue. My issue is dolby vision gaming only on 60 Hz. If i select 4k 120 Hz and disable dolby vision gaming i have 120 Hz but with dvg i have only 60 Hz !! What to do I...
  10. XSX Dolby Vision Gaming issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX Dolby Vision Gaming issue: So I’ve been using Dolby Vision Gaming for awhile now but after i just got done playing BF2042 every time I try to play a game that uses Dolby Vision my screen glitches and never goes away but i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg c1 xbox series x screen lines flickering