Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream

Discus and support Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will XBox One X support Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream select along with pass through? f3114be9-fcff-4f52-93b1-12f0b5e60003 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The GmC GaMeR, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream

will XBox One X support Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream select along with pass through?

:)

The GmC GaMeR, Jul 6, 2017
  2. xXCickXx
    xXCickXx Guest
    Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

Hey,

the bitstream passthrough with the blu ray app didn't work.

Blu rays with Dolby True HD is still working. But if the blu ray have an DTS HD Master soundtrack there comes an error that my receiver can't decode it. But my receiver can decode both, Dolby True HD an DTS HD Master. Anybody else have this problem, maybe
    a bug?

xXCickXx, Jul 6, 2017
  3. supermoped
    supermoped Guest
    Bitstream setting-Why forced to choose DTS or Dolby?!

Yes, the bitstream DTS or Dolby Digital setting gives you true 5.1 channels. Check your receiver settings if you have the impression the channels are not discrete.

@puffergeek

So the PS4 adds notifications and other sounds to the DTS-HD or Dolby True HD stream? Youknow what this means, right? It doesn't pass through the audio stream either. Granted, it does seem to be able to output DTS-HD and Dolby True HD. But what's the benefit?
    You're arguing that most receivers, like your Harman Kardon, do a much better job at decoding the audio then the console does. But don't you realize that even the PS4 touches the audio beforehand? Otherwise it wouldn't be able to mix in UI sounds.

supermoped, Jul 6, 2017
  4. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

That's not right. I connect with a hdmi cable, not with an optical cable. The problem is that you do not add the Dolby true hd and dts hd master audio format to the xbox one x console bitstream part.

5. imanshanizadehasli Win User

When will the XBOX ONE bitstream DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD lossless formats?

The problem is in the xbox one xbox one. In the bitstream, Dolby true hd and dts hd-master formats are not supported by the hdmi cable.
    These sound formats are only supported on the bluray disc. However, the image file is not supported by h.d.d
  6. supermoped Win User

Bitstream setting-Why forced to choose DTS or Dolby?!

Yes, the bitstream DTS or Dolby Digital setting gives you true 5.1 channels. Check your receiver settings if you have the impression the channels are not discrete.

@puffergeek

So the PS4 adds notifications and other sounds to the DTS-HD or Dolby True HD stream? Youknow what this means, right? It doesn't pass through the audio stream either. Granted, it does seem to be able to output DTS-HD and Dolby True HD. But what's the benefit?
    You're arguing that most receivers, like your Harman Kardon, do a much better job at decoding the audio then the console does. But don't you realize that even the PS4 touches the audio beforehand? Otherwise it wouldn't be able to mix in UI sounds.
  7. imanshanizadehasli Win User

Approximately 700 people are voting in this regard and are demanding that this problem be resolved. But Microsoft did nothing. We want to use the Dolby true hd and dts hd master sound when we connect
    the external hard drive to the console and see the movie in the console bitstream section.

8. PaulDeane Win User

Xbox Dolby Digital support

Thanks for the feedback. My receiver is a Yamaha RX-V373 and it does indeed support Dolby TrueHD;

HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio

To Dayton; so it does appear multi channel on the receiver display but the format is PCM. Seems strange. Again, with the HDMI passthru, and the TV function it is still PCM. But if I hook my Sat receiver in directly the A/V receiver displays Dolby Digital.
Thema:

Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream

1. Dolby true HD or DTS Master HD audio bitstream - Similar Threads - Dolby true DTS

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  5. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  7. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  10. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...