Dolby Surround with Remote Play via LAN possible?

Discus and support Dolby Surround with Remote Play via LAN possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, ist it possible to get Dolby Surround sound when I play games via Remote Play in my network? 90f9e58a-205c-4ebb-a9d5-d168ef6548fc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ox_eye, Mar 31, 2022.

1. ox_eye
    ox_eye Guest

Hi all,

ist it possible to get Dolby Surround sound when I play games via Remote Play in my network?

:)

ox_eye, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Ox_eye! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can activate the feature on your PC settings if you have the license for it but transmission trough the network from your PC won't give you this
  3. Piper999 Win User

5.1 Uncompressed audio via HDMI connection

It isn't possible for any TV to pass through uncompressed 5.1 audio but they can pass through Dolby Digital 5.1 format which is compressed.

What you need to do is tell the Xbox to output Bitstream audio via HDMI and set the Bitstream format to Dolby Digital. If you do this your TV will be able to send the 5.1 surround audio to your soundbar via its optical cable.
  4. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox One unable to detect that my receiver supports DD5.1, DD7.1 or DTS

I just tried playing a Blu-ray Disc w/Dolby Digital via optical output and still no surround. I had to go back and hook my

PS3 up to get my receiver to display on the panel: Dolby Digital. I assume no DTS either via optical. Wow, this thing has been in development since xbox 360 launched in 2005 and it doesn't have surround sound via optical output nor 3D support from the
    go.....wow, definitely worth the price tag........NOT!
  5. CJONES269 Win User

Receiver not picking up Dolby Digital 5.1 signal

I am not able to get dolby 5.1 to work through HDMI. I am using a xbox 360s also set to Dolby Digital. I am also wundering if its possible to get 5.1 surround through HDMI?
  6. dazzlerazzle Win User

Xbox One and turtle beach

This all in on machine doesn't even support Dolby 5.1 Surround sound via optical output anymore so you might as-well just get a 2.0 headset
Thema:

1. Dolby Surround with Remote Play via LAN possible? - Similar Threads - Dolby Surround Remote

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  5. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  7. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  10. Audio cut outs with Dolby Atmos headphones surround on

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cut outs with Dolby Atmos headphones surround on: I've been wearing the same headset and for months never had issues, but since the last week or two, I've noticed split second audio cut outs on Xbox when Dolby Atmos for headphones is on. I do not...