Dolby Atmos

Discus and support Dolby Atmos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the new update the came out for xbox one the App (Dolby) is NOT working for home Theater it will only work with a headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rafterman3, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Rafterman3
    Rafterman3 Guest

Dolby Atmos

the new update the came out for xbox one the App (Dolby) is NOT working for home Theater it will only work with a headset.

:)

Rafterman3, Oct 20, 2017
  2. DoubleT6713
    DoubleT6713 Guest
    Xbox will only output sound in Dolby Atmos

Since the April Xbox One update, my Xbox will now only output sound in Dolby Atmos mode, even when the content I am watching does not support Dolby Atmos. Before the update, there would only be Dolby Atmos sound when the show or movie I was watching supported
    Dolby Atmos. This isn't all that bad, except with Dolby Atmos I am unable to change the sound mode that my soundbar outputs. For example, when I am watching sports, I can't change the sound to sports mode because it thinks my cable service is somehow providing
    Dolby Atmos sound.

DoubleT6713, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Dolby Atmos Problem bei 4K Filmen

Hi Leute,

ich hab folgendes Problem, meine Xbox One X spielt die Dolby Atmos App sowie Assassin’s Creed Origins perfekt im Dolby Atmos Tonformat ab.

Sobald ich einen 4K Film einlege (Logan, John Wick) mit einer Dolby Atmos Tonspur (Englisch) bekomme ich nur noch ein Dolby True HD Tonformat angezeigt. Ist das ein generelles Problem?

Vielleicht hat jemand das selbe Problem...

[Translate: Hi guys,

I have the following problem, my Xbox One X plays the Dolby Atmos App and Assassin's Creed Origins perfectly in Dolby Atmos sound format.

As soon as I insert a 4K movie (Logan, John Wick) with a Dolby Atmos soundtrack (English) I only get a Dolby True HD sound format. Is that a general problem?

Maybe someone has the same problem ...]

sportfreak2k6, Oct 20, 2017
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
  7. kev edin Win User

Dolby atmos question

My lg Dolby atmos sound system shows everything in Dolby atmos, I know there has been a issues with the app.

But I agree not every game supports Dolby atmos 👍
  8. GigaByte69 Win User

Dolby Atmos support on Xbox one x

Does not seem to work for me. It says Dolby Atmos is selected. but no Dolby Atmos is displayed on receiver.
Thema:

Dolby Atmos

1. Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos

2. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  4. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  6. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  9. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  10. Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?: I posted on this some time ago so I thought I'd give the issue another bump. PlayStation since they implemented Dolby Atmos has had zero problems with audio lag either through receiver or earc...