Dolby Atmos

Discus and support Dolby Atmos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the new update the came out for xbox one the App (Dolby) is NOT working for home Theater it will only work with a headset.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rafterman3, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Rafterman3
    Rafterman3 Guest

Dolby Atmos

the new update the came out for xbox one the App (Dolby) is NOT working for home Theater it will only work with a headset.

:)

Rafterman3, Oct 20, 2017
  2. DoubleT6713
    DoubleT6713 Guest
    Xbox will only output sound in Dolby Atmos

Since the April Xbox One update, my Xbox will now only output sound in Dolby Atmos mode, even when the content I am watching does not support Dolby Atmos. Before the update, there would only be Dolby Atmos sound when the show or movie I was watching supported
    Dolby Atmos. This isn't all that bad, except with Dolby Atmos I am unable to change the sound mode that my soundbar outputs. For example, when I am watching sports, I can't change the sound to sports mode because it thinks my cable service is somehow providing
    Dolby Atmos sound.

DoubleT6713, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Dolby Atmos Problem bei 4K Filmen

Hi Leute,

ich hab folgendes Problem, meine Xbox One X spielt die Dolby Atmos App sowie Assassin’s Creed Origins perfekt im Dolby Atmos Tonformat ab.

Sobald ich einen 4K Film einlege (Logan, John Wick) mit einer Dolby Atmos Tonspur (Englisch) bekomme ich nur noch ein Dolby True HD Tonformat angezeigt. Ist das ein generelles Problem?

Vielleicht hat jemand das selbe Problem...

[Translate: Hi guys,

I have the following problem, my Xbox One X plays the Dolby Atmos App and Assassin's Creed Origins perfectly in Dolby Atmos sound format.

As soon as I insert a 4K movie (Logan, John Wick) with a Dolby Atmos soundtrack (English) I only get a Dolby True HD sound format. Is that a general problem?

Maybe someone has the same problem ...]

sportfreak2k6, Oct 20, 2017
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

XBOX digital audio and XBOX Blu Ray app audio

use the dolby atmos apy it or buy a headphone that have dolby atmos
  7. kev edin Win User

Dolby atmos question

My lg Dolby atmos sound system shows everything in Dolby atmos, I know there has been a issues with the app.

But I agree not every game supports Dolby atmos đź‘Ť
  8. GigaByte69 Win User

Dolby Atmos support on Xbox one x

Does not seem to work for me. It says Dolby Atmos is selected. but no Dolby Atmos is displayed on receiver.
Thema:

Dolby Atmos

1. Dolby Atmos - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos

2. Dolby Atmos- Audio issues with Some Media Apps on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos- Audio issues with Some Media Apps on Xbox: There is currently a known issue when using some media apps on Xbox with Dolby Atmos audio. The teams investigating has been able to reproduce the problem with some apps and they are working hard...
  3. Dolby Atmos height speakers popping/clicking on surround speakers.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos height speakers popping/clicking on surround speakers.: Hello, I have been trying to figure out an incredibly annoying audio issue that I encounter using Dolby Atmos in the alpha skip ahead ring. I have copied the troubleshooting format for audio...
  4. Dolby Atmos on 4k Blu-rays not working

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos on 4k Blu-rays not working: Anyone else having issues with dobly atmos not playing through the bluray app on the xbox series x on the alpha skip ahead preview? All my settings are the same (atmos for home theatre selected...
  5. Dolby Atmos crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos crackling: I little while ago I got Dolby Atmos for the Xbox along with a $170 headset “made” for Dolby Atmos and Xbox, on the first day of using it I had no issues but the more and more I used it, the more...
  6. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox series X audio passthrough and Dolby Atmos in Netflix or Disney + app. It works with my other apps, apple tv, etc. At the same time, Netflix and Disney +no...
  7. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  8. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater no longer working in Streaming Apps - Confirmed works elsewhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater no longer working in Streaming Apps - Confirmed works elsewhere: I wrote an entire write-up, which will be below this, however this is the only location I can find that will likely push feedback to the Xbox Software Development team to find the cause and push a...
  9. help getting dolby atmos to work

in XboX Insiders
    help getting dolby atmos to work: LG C1 OLED with pass through enabled to a receiver, console has atmos app downloaded and settings on console are set to atmos. however, receiver shows DD sur and not DD atmos. will show atmos for...
  10. Dolby Atmos on 4k Blu-rays not working

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos on 4k Blu-rays not working: Anyone else having issues with dobly atmos not playing through the bluray app on the xbox series x on the alpha skip ahead preview? All my settings are the same (atmos for home theatre selected...