: Dolby Atmos Setup

Discus and support : Dolby Atmos Setup in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Dolby Atmos Setup Interesting, thank you! However it seems like that is specifically referencing HDMI 2.1, however right now we dont have anything... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by RossBlackbeard, Nov 5, 2020.

1. : Dolby Atmos Setup

Interesting, thank you! However it seems like that is specifically referencing HDMI 2.1, however right now we dont have anything that is HDMI 2.1, it is all 2.0 is it not?

:)

RossBlackbeard, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Morrriden Win User

Blu Ray Bitstream Passthrough faulty

I have bitstream out turned on on my setup and I all can get is plain DTS or plain Dolby digital. No True DD or master DTS or Dolby Atmos. Is the Dolby atmos supposed to be working for everyone now?
  3. AndriySemenyuk Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have had the same issue with Netflix and Apple TV (a few months), no Dolby Atmos, although there is a label Dolby Atmos at the title and chosen track with Dolby Atmos in the application. My AVR shows a PCM input signal for this application.

My setup is: Xbox Series X - Denon AVR X3700H - TV Samsung 75Q80T
  4. Zambeezi Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

Same here, everytime I select Dolby Atmos from the dropdown menu in the settings it tells me to download Dolby Atmos... eventhough I access the settings via the Atmos App.

Update: I restarted my console and went through the setup again and it worked. Logged on just now and the headset format is still set to Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Fingers crossed...
  5. Kmill85 Win User

Another XSX Dolby Atmos sound delay post. . .

It's definitely not an AV issue. If you take a minute to type the issue into google search drive you'll find all different dolby atmos setups with different sound systems and Tv's that are very capable of providing dolby atmos and you'll find they all have the same issue with no solution.

I have the latest LG G1 OLED with the latest SP11RA dolby atmos soundbar with the same issue. the games are unplayable in Dolby atmos due to the delay. I have it changed to 7.1 for gaming, but I purchased the system to play dolby atmos gaming.
  6. XM SirBruce ES Win User

Crackdown 3: Xbox One X reverts to Stereo with Dolby Atmos setup

Hi,

yes, console restart, a different Xbox One X and instead of Marantz, an Onkyo of the latest AV system.

It does not activate Dolby Atmos in any way, but other games do it flawlessly.

It sounds like a bug, yes, but for everybody. Not only for a determinated setup.

Anyone has tested Dolby Atmos setup with Crackdown 3? What setup?

Thanks
Thema:

1. : Dolby Atmos Setup - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Setup

2. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  4. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  6. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  9. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  10. Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?: I posted on this some time ago so I thought I'd give the issue another bump. PlayStation since they implemented Dolby Atmos has had zero problems with audio lag either through receiver or earc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80bd0038