Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.

Discus and support Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Denon and other Avr brands released an update to enable Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization. After the avr update the xbox audio is no more encoded to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Matteox, Feb 29, 2020.

1. /u/Matteox
    /u/Matteox Guest

Denon and other Avr brands released an update to enable Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization. After the avr update the xbox audio is no more encoded to atmos but only multichannel in. I read that a lot of people with Denon have this problem. I tried everything, change video settings and audio settings but nothing helps.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Matteox
    [link] [comments]

/u/Matteox, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Feri_2011 Win User

Dolby Atmos not working Xbox one X

At last its fixed!! Finally got atmos coming through the Amp after 5 months!! Must have been an update last night!! Denon 3600h. 11.2 atmos!!!
    But Atmos has always been working between Xbox and AVR, it's just it doesn't show on the screen of the AVR that the input signal is Atmos, based on what Dolby has said, it is cosmetic. And we managed to confirm that.
  3. BurderendUser Win User

At last its fixed!! Finally got atmos coming through the Amp after 5 months!! Must have been an update last night!! Denon 3600h. 11.2 atmos!!!
    But Atmos has always been working between Xbox and AVR, it's just it doesn't show on the screen of the AVR that the input signal is Atmos, based on what Dolby has said, it is cosmetic. And we managed to confirm that.

I had an update from xbox today as part of the insider preview and I reinstalled the dolby app after it. Dolby atmos now seems to be finally working correctly after nearly a year 🥳🥳my x2600h is now displaying atmos and shows it is receiving atmos instead
    of PCM
  4. NavyGunner75 Win User

dolby atmos not working in games and netflix

I've spoken to Dolby Laboratories. And they have confirmed that Xbox have updated the way the xbox outputs dolby atmos. Apparently xbox and dolby are working on a fix. And multi in is apparently still atmos. But a simpler form of it. I have a denon avr-x3600h
    7.4.2 set up. And can defo hear the helicopter above in Cod MW
  5. AndriySemenyuk Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have had the same issue with Netflix and Apple TV (a few months), no Dolby Atmos, although there is a label Dolby Atmos at the title and chosen track with Dolby Atmos in the application. My AVR shows a PCM input signal for this application.

My setup is: Xbox Series X - Denon AVR X3700H - TV Samsung 75Q80T
  6. Feri_2011 Win User

I had an update from xbox today as part of the insider preview and I reinstalled the dolby app after it. Dolby atmos now seems to be finally working correctly after nearly a year 🥳🥳my x2600h is now displaying atmos and shows it is receiving atmos instead
    of PCM

Oh that's a great news, I haven't got the update yet, I was talking to Dolby today they were talking about an update which was released this week, but as I never got it I told them my console was up to date! I guess I will be getting it soon then!

Thanks for letting us know
Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update. - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos working

2. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  4. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  7. Dolby Atmos not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos not working on Xbox Series X: Hello, I tried researching this topic and root causing my issue but I'm still not able to hear audio when I set my receiver to Dolby Atmos. I have a new Denon receiver (AVR-S760S) and an Xnoc...
  8. Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV: Hi I have a setup which works fine with Dolby Atmos from netflix or any other app that supports Atmos (like Disney+) for example...but not on the Xbox. Despite option being enabled there is no...
  9. Dolby atmos for home theater not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby atmos for home theater not working on my Xbox series s: Hi, I’m just bought the xbox series s, my tv and sound bar is support Dolby atmos. Sound bar is sonos ARC plug with hdmi arc port at tv. I have try to select dolby atmos for home theater (hdmi...
  10. Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.: Are there more people with Dolby Atmos problems? My Xbox One X won't give any sound when selecting Dolby Atmos in sound settings. Dolby Digital works perfectly. Tv and Soundbar settings are 100%...