Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed this when listening to music, but its also happening to game clips and in game. When i use windows sonic the audio is normal things to your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead

I noticed this when listening to music, but its also happening to game clips and in game. When i use windows sonic the audio is normal things to your left will be heard in your left ear and things on the right will be heard in the right ear. But while using dolby atmos sound you would normally hear on the left side you can only hear on the right side especially in game clips. It isnt a headset issue since it works fine while using other audio formats, only using Dolby it has issues. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Or could help me do testing. Im on series X Alpha skip ahead, with Razer blackshark v2s while i was testing with music turning off surroud virtualizer fixes it. for music but not game clips switching format fixes all issues. Thank you!

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

3. neocitron Win User

Dolby Atmos on XBOX ONE X connected to DENON X3600H

Hello!! I'm in the alpha skip ahead. With the last build the problem is fixed. Now it's multichannel in the dashboard, when you load an atmos game the display will change in atmos. Same for netflix.
    This is fantasic news! Thanks. So just to be clear it seems that Microsoft solved it? Or did Dolby Access get an alpha update?
  4. tejo chase Win User

New console update.

Hi have you contacted support over this? My one x updated fine I've had the update for a month or two now with the alpha skip ahead release, and the only issue I seem to get is that the dolby atmos app sometimes needs redownloading for the system to recognise
    it but then it works fine for weeks.
  5. EVIL Volition Win User

Xbox One, Dolby Atmos - 3 months since it worked correctly

As far as my understanding this issue is related to the color bit-depth selected or perhaps the refresh rate when set to 120hz.

Personally, I'm using 1440p, 120hz, and 10-bit. I haven't had any major issues using Dolby Atmos with this setting.

Although, once or twice I've had to re-open the Dolby app to re-apply the settings.

Here is the current known issue and workaround. I hope this helps

"Audio

• Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
      • Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower."

Source:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02...a-skip-ahead-and-alpha-ring-2004-200221-2045/
  6. gds1972 Win User

DTS X & Dolby Atmos

Hi

Please be patient Dolby Atmos and bitstream audio has recently gone into testing with the Xbo Insider community and hopefully everyone will pretty soon be able to use it.
Thema:

Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead

1. Dolby atmos Left side audio channel pretty much gone Series X Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos Left

2. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  3. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  4. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  5. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  6. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  9. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  10. Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?: I posted on this some time ago so I thought I'd give the issue another bump. PlayStation since they implemented Dolby Atmos has had zero problems with audio lag either through receiver or earc...