Dolby Access 3.16.356.70 (February 22nd) update seems to have issues with latest Skip Ahead...

Discus and support Dolby Access 3.16.356.70 (February 22nd) update seems to have issues with latest Skip Ahead... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First, it was keeping updating multiple times and refusing to complete. Then, after a reboot, it started the update again and was able to finish it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Dolby Access 3.16.356.70 (February 22nd) update seems to have issues with latest Skip Ahead...

First, it was keeping updating multiple times and refusing to complete. Then, after a reboot, it started the update again and was able to finish it, but now it keeps showing the 7 days trial or the purchase option, even though the a Microsoft Store itself shows as an already purchased product.

Tried already a compute turn off and unplugging for some minutes, but still no luck.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

3. tejo chase Win User

New console update.

Hi have you contacted support over this? My one x updated fine I've had the update for a month or two now with the alpha skip ahead release, and the only issue I seem to get is that the dolby atmos app sometimes needs redownloading for the system to recognise
    it but then it works fine for weeks.
  4. neocitron Win User

Dolby Atmos on XBOX ONE X connected to DENON X3600H

Hello!! I'm in the alpha skip ahead. With the last build the problem is fixed. Now it's multichannel in the dashboard, when you load an atmos game the display will change in atmos. Same for netflix.
    This is fantasic news! Thanks. So just to be clear it seems that Microsoft solved it? Or did Dolby Access get an alpha update?
  5. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  6. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
Thema:

Dolby Access 3.16.356.70 (February 22nd) update seems to have issues with latest Skip Ahead...

1. Dolby Access 3.16.356.70 (February 22nd) update seems to have issues with latest Skip Ahead... - Similar Threads - Dolby Access 356

2. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  5. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  7. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  8. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?: i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either. 1efed17f-0a26-486c-8265-d55223941790
  9. Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store: I purchased a headset that came with 2 years access to Dolby atmos (Using with xbox series x). I followed the instructions for setup but the dolby access app is giving me an error that says...
  10. Is the Dolby Access not working for Xbox Right now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Dolby Access not working for Xbox Right now?: I just got a new RIG 500 PRO HX head set and it came with 2 years of Dolby Atoms, But the Dolby Access app won’t allow me to connect, It’s saying they are having issues connecting to the Xbox...