DOESN'T WORK_MICROSOFT IS TRASH...

Discus and support DOESN'T WORK_MICROSOFT IS TRASH... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; THIS IS BULL... IT DOESN'T WORK... NO MATTER HOW STRONGE YOUR NET CONNECTION IS. ITS TRASH... submitted by /u/_Dead_Orbit_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Dead_Orbit_, Mar 9, 2022.

1. DOESN'T WORK_MICROSOFT IS TRASH...

THIS IS BULL... IT DOESN'T WORK... NO MATTER HOW STRONGE YOUR NET CONNECTION IS. ITS TRASH...

submitted by /u/_Dead_Orbit_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Dead_Orbit_, Mar 9, 2022
  2. martinchrisa82 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset issues on PC

Disable Atmos. It doesn't work worth a darn. This headset is basically trash on PC.
  3. Dangerboy4020 Win User

AND WHAT REALLY GETS ME MAD!!!!!!

This guy has been trashing the console since launch. He probably doesn't even have a One.
  4. VenosFury Win User

How to Use headphones with Xbox one s New controller

It doesn't Work(thx for tips)

But I really need a step by step guide

The Xbox guide is actual Trash
  5. Ramon284 Win User

Is diamond camo for assualt rifles worth the trouble ?

[quote user="BAC0NndEGGS"]

Lol the Fal is a beast with select fire , fore grip, silencer but I guess the kiddies can't handle a little recoil which the fal still has very little but I guess if doesn't shoot like a laser its trash right? Hahaha

[/quote]

Grip doesn't do anything. Also who says it's trash? Most people think it's overpowered.
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Best PC games that come with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Age 2 and Football Manager 2018, my PC is a trash so it doesn't run so well but this are the best games for me.
Thema:

DOESN'T WORK_MICROSOFT IS TRASH...

1. DOESN'T WORK_MICROSOFT IS TRASH... - Similar Threads - DOESN'T WORK_MICROSOFT TRASH

2. My xbox doesn't have color filters

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox doesn't have color filters: So just got a xbox one S and I am trying to use the color filter but when I got to Accessibility it doesn't show color filters? b9666985-b9e9-45c2-9e97-1bf72ec46c3f
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  6. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  7. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  8. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  9. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  10. Remote Play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play doesn't work: Hi, I've enabled Remote Play on my Xbox Series X, but whenever I try to connect to it through my PC or laptop, I get the following error: "Check your network connection. We found your console...