doesnt work on my laptop? can i use code on an xbox?

Discus and support doesnt work on my laptop? can i use code on an xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i installed flight simulator on my laptop but it cannot take the update and the system wont run it , it tells me. can i buy an xbox and use the code to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by liam toothill, Jan 6, 2023.

1. doesnt work on my laptop? can i use code on an xbox?

i installed flight simulator on my laptop but it cannot take the update and the system wont run it , it tells me. can i buy an xbox and use the code to install it on there? otherwise its impossible to use?

:)

liam toothill, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

The digital version Flight Simulator 2020 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title, this means that if you purchase it on the Microsoft Store or Windows Store it can be installed on both systems.

I'm afraid if your Laptop does not meet the minimum spec it won't work on your device. If you buy an Xbox Series X or Series S and use the same account you can install and play it on there.

Note: The console must be a Series X or S. MSFS2020 is not compatible with the older Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Xbox One X
  3. liam toothill Win User

Thankyou so much for your reply, its really helped me. I,m a paraglider pilot and i wanted to use it as a tool for researching

flight paths through the Yorkshire dales and the lake district. i have never installed or played any games on a pc so it had me

confused, plus when i contacted pc world where i bought the Samsung laptop they couldn't tell me.

many thanks for your time in replying,

Liam (Toot) Toothill , DHPC , Dales Hang gliding and Paragliding Club.
  4. Johnny Hero Win User

Can't play videos once netflix app is launched.

I am having the same problem with the same error code. I am watching in 720p. My TV doesnt support 1080. Its with the HDMI cable out of the box. I can watch and use netflix using my XBOX 360. It just doesnt work through Xbox One. Please help!
  5. bdgdggggf Win User

i can't connect to any game on xbox cloud gaming

i do have another question its that why can i play cloud gaming on my phone fine yet when i use it the same way on my laptop its a macbook it doesnt work i tend to play through the browser
  6. rasyidialwee Win User

Logitech f710 gamepad problem.

Nice, this works with my laptop. Just reformat my laptop with windows 11. Dont know why it doesnt automatically detect. Works pretty well before this(on windows 11 too)
Thema:

1. doesnt work on my laptop? can i use code on an xbox? - Similar Threads - doesnt laptop code

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  4. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  5. Auto hdr used to work now it doesnt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto hdr used to work now it doesnt: So before it was automatically on and that worked but then i went thru all my settings to turn on 120 fps om 1080 and i didn’t like how it looked so i went back and undid all the changes but now...
  6. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  7. kx adapter doesnt work for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    kx adapter doesnt work for xbox: Hi i am trying to play halo5 and i hate joystick i cant use it so I bought kx mouse and keyboard adapter but it doesnt work, I want to ask if new updates block 3rd party made mouse keyboard...
  8. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  9. my gamebar doesnt get any invites how do i fix this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my gamebar doesnt get any invites how do i fix this: i am on windows 11 pro and on a desktop i keep trying to find how to allow running in the background i cant find it so how am i supposed to fix it ive repaired it and ive done the restarting of...
  10. My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Hoco Flying dragon wireless game pad cant connect and doesnt work on xbox in my laptop...: How to connect my own controller which it is Hoco flying dragon wireless gamepad in my laptop Bluetooth and how does it work in xbox in my laptop Window 8 on Fortnite in xbox....