Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc

Discus and support Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Every time I try to download msfs from the Xbox app on my pc it does the 1.92GBand then I click play to download the full game and it doesn’t do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miguel mota1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. miguel mota1
    miguel mota1 Guest

Hi

Every time I try to download msfs from the Xbox app on my pc it does the 1.92GBand then I click play to download the full game and it doesn’t do anything . Any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks

:)

miguel mota1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
  3. miguel mota1 Win User

Hi thanks for the reply but what does this mean .

When I press play to download it shall I just leave it until something comes up on screen ?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

It may take time to allocate space on your HD. You will get a splash screen with the downloading data when it starts
  5. StefanAI Win User

Both XBOX botton and "A" botton can open Xbox game bar on windows 10

I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app from the Windows Store, did the Controller Update within the app and now "A" doesn´t open the game bar anymore :)
  6. MaxiDoom Win User

Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

I can also confirm this worked for me on PC. I downloaded the XBOX app via the store.

Then, in store, clicked the three dots.

Then "downloads and updates" and sure enough there was an update for MSFS 2020 1.19.9.0. This was 507.0MB.

I then started MSFS 2020 which went to its own install manager and showed me the "Standard Content" mandatory update which was 108.12MB. The total download, however, was 3.19GB.

I then downloaded all available updates in content manager.

Once all this was complete I quit to desktop and restarted MSFS 2020 without issue.

I think it's VERY strange to need to install the XBOX app for any updates to show in the PC's Microsoft store!!
Thema:

1. Doesn’t let me downloads msfs off the Xbox app on my pc - Similar Threads - Doesn’t let downloads

2. Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series a let me play grand theft auto online? It’s says not capable...: I can’t download grand theft auto online on my series s console. It’s says not capable 0cff3c8e-3168-42dc-b436-52c8761649f5
  3. Battlefield 2042 doesn’t let me load into games on my specific wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 doesn’t let me load into games on my specific wifi: I just downloaded battlefield 2042 and every time I try loading into a game the screen goes black then I’m back in the lobby. This happens every time I’m on my wifi but when I play on my iPhone...
  4. Why it doesn’t Let me play it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it doesn’t Let me play it: i bought the mw2 early access and now on october 27 it says that i got a refund but i didn’t got my money back and Also i got everything instálelled and it didn’t Let me play it, i unstalled the...
  5. Why doesn’t it let me get out of the troubleshoot screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t it let me get out of the troubleshoot screen: When I try restarting my Xbox it only reached 90 and then it said something went wrong and the system error is 203 plz tell me if it’s the network am using that’s not letting it reach to 100 or...
  6. Game doesn’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesn’t let me play: I had ran out of gamepass ultimate and I wanted to play gang beast and it says I need game pass even though I bought gang beast a few months ago why is it like that...
  7. Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps kicking me out of parties and games every 10 to 15 minutes and doesn’t let me...: Im trying to play my games with my friends but it will kick me out of the party and the game but im confused because it will not disconnect me from xbox live and will say my network it fine and...
  8. I am banned on Xbox from voice communication and it doesn’t let me join invites to games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am banned on Xbox from voice communication and it doesn’t let me join invites to games: I cant join invites to games and im only banned from commucations 7675a2bf-9d3f-474e-ab29-9ba38f210bb1
  9. Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard from instant on doesn’t load, still lets me restart (Alpha Skip-Ahead): submitted by /u/kevinsheppardjr [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360: So my Xbox doesn’t let me install Xbox 360 games from Xbox live gold only Xbox game pass and it doesn’t let me buy from the store and since they removed battle block and I don’t have the disc...