doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card

Discus and support doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently i bought a 15$ gift card to buy the pc game pass, after proceeding through and pressed the "join for $1.00" and redeemed the gift card it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I dunno1234, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I dunno1234
    I dunno1234 Guest

recently i bought a 15$ gift card to buy the pc game pass, after proceeding through and pressed the "join for $1.00" and redeemed the gift card it says i have to get a another way to pay with the gift card, i read around about it and most say that you need to have enough balance for this and the next subscription, but my gift card is 15$ and can be used this time and the next

:)

I dunno1234, Feb 7, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Since you're trying to purchase the promotional price, a valid credit/debit card is required to be on file. This is because the promotion starts a recurring subscription and it is necessary to confirm that the funds are available for the next payment, regardless of the intention to turn off auto-renewal.
  3. NiborH68 Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

Its much more economic to buy Microsoft store gift cards and use them to buy the game pass... They sell 1 month of game pass for pc for 6800 points but a 5 gift card is only 4650 for me.
  4. TobyFletcher Win User

Xbox games pass code already redeemed

Hi I just added $15 gift card to Xbox live and I’m trying to buy game pass but I entered the number on the gift card for game pass to redeem but it says it’s already redeemed
  5. BaDbOyHuDsOn831 Win User

GamerTag

it tells me to put in credit card info it doesnt tallk about the gift card (15 usd)
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to fix Try a different way to pay

are you buying game pass ultimate, or are you getting a gift card from Rewards that let you buy games?
Thema:

1. doesnt let me buy pc game pass with 15$ gift card - Similar Threads - doesnt let buy

2. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc
  3. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...
  4. Trying to sign into xbox cloud gaming on iphone but it doesnt let me

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to sign into xbox cloud gaming on iphone but it doesnt let me: launched the cloud gaming bookmark i added from safari and it asks me to login but when i try to it doesnt let me sign in 4aaa1d1a-74bb-444d-afa0-70668d73b4c0
  5. Why doesnt the lets go button work?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesnt the lets go button work?: I just got my xbox series x and when i made a microsoft account, it asked me to make a gamertag. I entered my gamertag but the lets go button doesnt work. eb642ae5-7e4e-49b4-ad5e-f59a812279b3
  6. When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to change microsoft accounts on the xbox app it doesnt let me and says cant sign...: because I have a different Microsoft account than my dad i have to switch between Xbox accounts but it doesn't let me although I have all my saved progress on his account....
  7. im trying to sign in but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im trying to sign in but it doesnt let me: i just recently installed forza horizon 4 on my laptop but the game says that i need to be signed in to play, but there does not seem to be any pop up for me to sign up. i have a prexicting accont...
  8. why doesnt it let me sign in to my microsoft account on ps4 minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesnt it let me sign in to my microsoft account on ps4 minecraft?: everytime i sign into my microsoft account on ps4 it tells me “Oops! It looks like this account is already connected” ive tried going to other accounts and nothing is working. Ive also tried going...
  9. Doesnt let me install any games from xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesnt let me install any games from xbox game pass.: I just purchased the xbox game pass and it doest let me install anything, the option is turned off, and the solutions the page gives are all useless. Honestly this is pathetic, idk how u guys...
  10. My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do,...: My prepaid mastercard doesnt let me buy gta and the sale ends in 2 days so idk what to do, it says cant get authorization idk what to do. b9d1965c-e03b-4079-b60a-c568cb427863