Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny?

Discus and support Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played Destiny on the Xbox 360, but I haven't played it since the January after launch. I am thinking about purchasing Destiny: TTK for the Xbox One,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghosterize, Sep 15, 2015.

  1. Ghosterize
    Ghosterize Guest

    Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny?


    I played Destiny on the Xbox 360, but I haven't played it since the January after launch. I am thinking about purchasing Destiny: TTK for the Xbox One, but I don't want to start all over. So I was wondering if my progress would carry over to the Xbox
    One from the Xbox 360.

    :)
     
    Ghosterize, Sep 15, 2015
    #1
  2. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    Battlefield 4 xbox 360 to xbox one

    All your multiplayer progress carries over to both consoles as it is stored on EA's servers. The Premium membership also covers both platforms, including the DLC. Your single player campaign progress however does not carry over to the new console.
     
    dlCHIEF58, Sep 15, 2015
    #2
  3. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Spartan Ops question

    Does your progress from H4 carry over to this version?
     
    CHAD TPRUITT, Sep 15, 2015
    #3
  4. imnotgeoff
    imnotgeoff Guest

    Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny?

    imnotgeoff, Sep 15, 2015
    #4
  5. imnotgeoff Win User

    Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny?

  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

    Battlefield 4 xbox 360 to xbox one

    All your multiplayer progress carries over to both consoles as it is stored on EA's servers. The Premium membership also covers both platforms, including the DLC. Your single player campaign progress however does not carry over to the new console.
  7. sniffles x Win User

    Xbox One help

    Game saves don't carry over because Xbox 360 games are not playable on Xbox One. Some online progress carries over between 360 and One with games such as CoD Ghosts, BF4 and Destiny but single player saves are not transferable.

    You can keep your current profile on your Xbox One. All you need to do is recover the profile using the email and password linked to that account.
  8. murph17 Win User

    Xbox 360 game saves transferred to Xbox one??

    No sorry. This would be up to the developers. A few have done this (Destiny, GTAV), but Payday 2 does not have the ability to transfer your progression between console generations.
  9. ahnariprellik Win User

    Playing after finishing game...does character carry over?

    So does homestead mission progress carry over?
Thema:

Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny?

Loading...
  1. Does Your Progress Carry Over Between Consoles in Destiny? - Similar Threads - Does Progress Carry

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef