Does your home button cause your screen to look pixelated

Discus and support Does your home button cause your screen to look pixelated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I have this problem happen, sometimes when iI a back out of game I hit the home button and I get this ugly screen. Is my xbox 1 x busted. Or is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unseen h1t, Apr 7, 2018.

1. unseen h1t
    unseen h1t Guest

so I have this problem happen, sometimes when iI a back out of game I hit the home button and I get this ugly screen. Is my xbox 1 x busted. Or is it my TV that it doesn't like?

:)

unseen h1t, Apr 7, 2018
  2. Xbox One Feb. update delayed from today to later this week

just press the xbox light button on your controller and it will show you at the bottom right of the home screen

xSaVx Carnage, Apr 7, 2018
  3. agent419
    agent419 Guest
    So is there no more quit?

If you actually want to quit hit the 'home' button. Once home your game should still be playing on a smaller screen. Press 'menu'(start on the 360 controller) while the game screen is highlighted and scroll down to 'quit'.

agent419, Apr 7, 2018
  4. Does your home button cause your screen to look pixelated

Hi unseen h1t,

So we can get a better idea about what you are seeing on your end can you post a photo of what you are seeing after exiting a game please?

When posting the photo please be sure to block out any personal data.

Thank you!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 11, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi unseen h1t,

So we can get a better idea about what you are seeing on your end can you post a photo of what you are seeing after exiting a game please?

When posting the photo please be sure to block out any personal data.

Thank you!
  6. Falkon(2) Win User

Picture looks funny

Try using the ASPECT button on your remote to cycle through the various picture sizes and look for one called either Scan, 16:9, or Screen Fit. It could be that you have the picture set to zoom and therefore pixelation is being caused.
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox One Dashboard white pixel?

Hey there csf!

Is that pixel only in that one corner? It doesn't look like anything overly wrong if it's only on the home screen, and when you change the resolution to 720p that pixel is probably off the screen.

Do you see this pixel anywhere other than the home screen (playing games, watching Netflix, etc)?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you. ^_^
  8. Daft Badger Win User

A problem with Xbox One S.

If you mean pixels then it could be an issue with the HDMI cable or the HDMI port on either your tv or console.

Are the squares there when just on the home screen?
  9. annehorton_4 Win User

Incorrect Gamertag

Hi Teeniest Mango3,

Look on your XBOX console and see if the emails are the same. When you log on go to the home screen by hitting the Guide button ( the center button) on your controller and select xbox home. while there, watch the top right of your screen and the email and
    your gamertag will scroll there.

If the emails are the same, you will need to contact phone support at 1-800-4MYXBOX because you will need to have it looked at by an agent.

If the emails are different, then that is why you see 2 different gamer tags.
Thema:

1. Does your home button cause your screen to look pixelated - Similar Threads - Does home button

2. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  3. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  4. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  5. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  6. If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?: For example on my xbox main profile , if i make main profile home does it mean i can play games from other my profiles even if i didnt make other profiles home?Do i need to make each profile home...
  7. Does the better home screen work on the series S

in XboX Insiders
    Does the better home screen work on the series S: does it? submitted by /u/CORPRATE_BUBS [link] [comments]
  8. What time of day does it let you switch your home xbox when your one year is over?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time of day does it let you switch your home xbox when your one year is over?: My one year to switch my xbox home is up, what time of day will i get 5 switches again? cabaa968-1400-410e-b421-b21fe07ef7c4
  9. Does the delta preview get the new home screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta preview get the new home screen?: I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont really know how it works. submitted by /u/waluigipls [link] [comments]
  10. Why does my status show only ‘Home’?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my status show only ‘Home’?: I’ve noticed on my account that when I’m on Twitch, or YouTube, it doesn’t show my status online. It just shows I’m on Xbox Home. Friends have messaged me and asked why I’m just sitting on my...