Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?

Discus and support Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/succulentpython [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/succulentpython, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?

    /u/succulentpython, Nov 26, 2019
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    Avatar Gender?

    Hi there,

    via the Xbox One when you change your avatar you can create a new one if you press the Menu button and then select settings. I just tried it and I can create a new one and then select a new one, where you can select a different gender based on some Random
    starting avatars

    Let us know the results
  3. voteDC Win User

    You Serious MS. Money hungry.

    [quote user="onyx62is"]

    @, when I got a new system I had to do that. I moved mine over with a usb stick as well. The problem with doing that is if you choose to add a download from the website, it attributes the download to the old system unless you recover your account
    to the new system.

    [/quote]It's quicker to just follow these instructions from Major Nelson
    http://majornelson.com/2009/04/01/how-the-xbox-360-download-queue-works/




    Essentially set something to download from the site, go to Active Downloads on the console and select Download All Items. That makes that console the default for future downloads.



    It's useful to know but is actually nothing to do with the licenses.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Minecraft Installation/Updates

    Hello, Hipbigdaddy67. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Do you have an expansion card or an external storage to try to install Minecraft there to test?

    Try to clean the Xbox cache and try to install it on another storage (if possible):

    Press the Xbox Button > My Games and Apps > See All > Manage Queue > Queue > Click on Cancel All > Clear The Queue

    Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games (Note: Just do this if your saves are saved in the cloud, else they'll be lost)

    Press the Xbox Button > Settings > System Settings > Storage.

    Highlight but don't select a storage device, and then press Y on your controller for Device Options.

    On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

    When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

    Press the Xbox button on your controller.

    Go to Settings and select Devices and Connections.

    In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.

    Next, select Clear persistent storage.

    See if this helps and please let me know.
  5. Lancearrow1 Win User

    Xbox won't let me download games

    Hey Probadcop,

    First thing you can do is to clear your system cache by following these instructions.

    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache


    If that does not work, you should clear your marketplace cache.

    Clear your Marketplace system cache

    On your console, go to Settings, then select System.

    Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device.

    Select System Items.

    Select Marketplace System Data.

    Select Delete.

    Restart your console.

    If you are still having problems, let us know.
  6. Hordie Win User

    Xbox One takes way too long to boot up

    Hi SMPINFIDELIS93,

    Based on that error, it does sound like you're experiencing issues with a system update. Follow these steps to try to resolve them.

    Solution

    To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One System Update Solution:

    1. Go to Xbox One System Update Solution.
    2. Select I am getting an error message or an error code.
    3. Select I am getting an error code.
    4. Scroll down the screen and select E200 XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX.
    5. Follow the steps to power cycle your console and, if the error occurred during a system update, restart the system update.
Thema:

Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users?

Loading...
  1. Does xcloud use a queue based system or a random selection system when selecting new users? - Similar Threads - Does xcloud queue

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Xcloud support 2 controllers?: I cant find this in searching here, I am unable to get Xcloud to recognize the second controller inputs even though they are both connected. submitted by /u/mjurek [link] [comments]
  10. Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+: Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+ 008a8f47-e625-4abc-b9fe-b8bdae19280d